Terms and Condition
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
"Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / Mastercard & ICICI Bank American Express Credit or Debit Card issued by ICICI Bank, that is valid and subsisting during the Offer Period (does not include ICICI Bank EMI Card, Corporate Card, Business Card ).
"Cardholder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the card.
Alliance Partner” shall mean “Honda Motorcycle and Scooters Pvt. Ltd.” who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
"Instant EMI" refers to the conversion into EMI upon request by the Cardholder, of transactions performed using the retail Card on EDC (Electronic Data Capture) terminal installed at participating stores or payment gateway of online merchant/s.
“Offer”: Get 5% cashback on purchase of Honda 2 Wheelers with Instant EMI on ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards
"Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
"Offer Period" shall mean period commencing from October 15, 2020 to January 31, 2021 (both days inclusive)
“Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the merchant prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
b. Offer terms and conditions
- Offer: Get 5% cashback on purchase of Honda 2 wheelers
- Offer valid on Credit and Debit Card EMI transactions only
- Maximum cashback is Rs. 5,000 per Card
- EMI offer applicable on EMI tenures of 3,6,9,12,18 & 24 months for Credit Cards
- EMI offer applicable on EMI tenures of 3,6,9 & 12 months for Debit Cards
- Maximum 1 transaction per Card are eligible for cashback during the offer period
- Cashback offer at participating stores is valid only on card swiped at Pinelabs/ Plutus POS terminal
- Cashback for all EMI transactions will be credited to Cardholder’s Card account within 90 days from the end of offer month.
c. Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- Terms and Conditions of ICICI Bank and third parties apply. ICICI Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods/services offered by the third party. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank / third party.
- Images used in all the communications pertaining to the Offer are for representation purpose only.
- ICICI Bank Credit Card EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable on EMI transactions as mentioned at: https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/cards/Consumer-Cards/Credit-Card/low-interest-emi-products/instant-emi/terms-and-condition.page
- ICICI Bank Debit Card EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable on EMI transactions as mentioned at: https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/cards/Consumer-Cards/Debit-Card/emi-debit-card.page
- If the Cardholder/s ceases to be Cardholder/s at any time during the subsistence of the Offer, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the Cardholder/s.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Ltd., ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P. O. Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P. O. Hyderabad - 500034".
- Alternatively, customer can also contact ICICI Bank’s Phone banking unit / Relationship manager/Customer service manager.
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Credit/Debit Cards. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the merchant. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Cardholder/s with the merchant directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Card holder/s under the offer.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any merchant or Cardholder/s from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/ or character of the discount/ benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and/or on products/services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Offer shall be borne solely by the Cardholder/s and ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues