ICICI Bank Sapphiro Visa Credit Card
ICICI Bank Rubyx Visa Credit Card
ICICI Bank Carbon
ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card
ICICI Bank Platinum Identity Credit Card
ICICI Bank Ascent American Express® Credit Card
ICICI Bank British Airways Classic Credit Card
ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card
ICICI Bank Titanium Credit Card
EMI on Debit Cards
ICICI Bank announces the launch of EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) for its debit card customers. This will enable customers to convert their high value transactions into easy installments. This facility allows ICICI Bank Debit Card customers who have a linked fixed or recurring deposit with their bank account to convert their high value transactions into easy installments.
- No processing fee.
- Tenure option of 3, 6 ,9,12,18 and 24 months.
- Low interest rate of 13%(on reducing basis) for 3, 6, 9 and 12 month tenures.15%(on reducing basis) for 18 and 24 month tenures.
- Currently facility available for all ICICI Bank Savings and select Current account category customers having a linked fixed deposit or recurring deposit other than tax saver fixed deposits and PPF.
- EMI facility is applicable on all transactions above Rs.10,000 at participating stores.
- EMI conversion without the hassles of any paperwork.
- Tie up with Apple in 2000 stores pan India (Smart phones only).
- Tie up with Samsung in 9000 stores pan India (Smart phones, Tablets, Televisions, Refrigerators, Air – Conditioners, Microwave etc).
- To know your nearest store offering EMI facility, SMS EMI <PIN CODE> to 56886 or click here.
- Tie up with other partners namely Haier, Hero Motors, Firefox, Kurlon, Lenovo, Nikon, Sharp, Sleepwell, Suzuki Motors, TVS motors, Vespa Motors and VLCC.
- Leverage your existing fixed deposits to convert big ticket purchases to easily manageable installments.
- Coming soon: EMI at popular e-tailing websites, EMI on Call, EMI facility at other partners across categories.
How to avail of EMI facility:
- Customer does a transaction at participating partner stores and selects the tenure of EMI.
- Customer pays by ICICI Bank Debit Card and inputs the ATM PIN at specified terminals in the store.
- Transaction is authorized and conversion to EMI happens post successful validation of parameters.
- EMI conversion and reversal of amount in the account happens within 2 business working days after the transaction date.
- First installment will be deducted 30 days from reversal of the money in the account.
- Account statement will display the transaction with appropriate narration.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,367 ATMs