iMobile Pay - FAQs
ICICI Bank NRI Savings Account customers who have registered for Internet Banking and having mobile numbers registered and mobile data enabled on their mobile device and international SMS enabled can avail of iMobile Pay app services. The iMobile Pay app needs to be downloaded from the Play Store/ App Store.
Once you have downloaded the application, you need to follow simple steps to activate:
1. Download iMobile Pay app from Play Store/App Store.
2. Select 'I am NRI user'
3. Select country (in case you have a dual SIM phone, make sure to set your registered mobile number as your primary SIM card)
4. Enter User ID and click on 'Activate now' (it will redirect you to the inbox with encrypted SMS, send the SMS without editing)
5. Then select the login method (you can select the login method as MPIN or by using the Internet Banking User ID and Password)
6. Enter Grid Card details for authentication (select account number from the dropdown)
iMobile Pay is compatible with any handset having
- Android OS version 9.5 and above
- iOS 4.2 and above
The iMobile Pay app is compatible with
1. Android devices running on Android 2.1 and above
2. iOS 8 and higher versions.
We have introduced many features in iMobile Pay;
- Upload Personalised Photo – In order to provide personalised experience, now users can upload photo through this feature which will display on Dashboard.
- Hamburger – Grouping of all quick links through Hamburger (left panel) for easy accessibility
- Search – Introduced Search feature on Dashboard for easy navigation. Users can search any services available in the app by using this tab from Dashboard.
- Favourite Transactions – Users can mark any transactions as Favourites post completing the same. They can use this feature to transact fast in future without entering same details again
- Investments & Insurance – Users will be able to view their linked General Insurance and Life Insurance policy and also be able to pay premium through iMobile Pay.
Accounts & Deposits:
- E-mail Statement with Export to PDF – Now users will get an option to send statement on their e-mail ID as well as export it to PDF.
- Schedule Transaction - Now users can schedule their transactions through iMobile Pay channel.
- Set A Reminder – Providing a feature to Set up a Reminder for any Bill Payment transaction.
- Card Blocking – iMobile Pay provides blocking of debit card / credit card feature to users for handling emergency situation.
- iTrack – Users can track their deliverables by using Track Your Deliverables services available in iMobile Pay.