NRI Sparsh Saving Account
NRI Sparsh Savings Account is a specially curated Savings Account designed to fulfil the banking requirements of the NRI Healthcare Professionals segment.
- Preferential rates on money transfers through Money2India and Wire Transfer to India
- Discounts on processing fee for Home Loans and Auto Loans*#
- Expressions Debit Card on Discounted rate. Select from a gallery of 250+ designs and flaunt it all the way.
- Complimentary airport lounge access
Who can open this account?
Any individual working in Healthcare fraternity can open NRI Sparsh Savings Account.
Account Balance Requirement:
- ₹ 2,50,000 average quarterly balance across Savings Account
- ₹ 10,00,000 average quarterly balance across deposits and savings balance
- $2,250 quarterly remittance through Money2India/Wire transfer to India
2% of Average Quarterly Balance (AQB) shortfall or 2% of remittance shortfall or ₹ 1,000 + Goods and Services Tax (GST) quarterly, whichever is lower
Range of preferential offers:
Preferential rates on money transfers through Money2India and Wire Transfer to India (only for eligible currencies).
1. Refer Money2india for details, Eligible currencies are USD,AED & SGD.
2. Wire transfer – USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, CHF, SGD, AED & CAD
- An individual working in healthcare segment who wants to open this account needs to present work permit/Employment Visa supporting the profession. The original VISA document supporting the profession must be produced to open NRI Sparsh Account.
- All other existing KYC document guidelines would be applicable
Terms and conditions apply. The information contained herein is not intended to nor should it be construed to represent that ICICI Bank provides any products or services in any jurisdiction where it is not licensed or registered or authorized to do so. The information provided herein is not intended nor should it be construed to represent that ICICI Bank Limited is soliciting. The information provided herein is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
*#All terms and conditions applicable on loans offered by ICICI Bank will be applicable.
The account can be opened by any Healthcare worker.
Customer will receive NRO World Debit Card, cheque book and NRE Expressions Debit Card
Expressions Debit Card costs ₹499+GST charges whereas with Sparsh Account, customer will get this card at ₹300+GST.
No, Expressions Debit Card is mandatorily given with the account.
A funding of ₹2,50,000 is to be done by the customer for the Sparsh Account.
A healthcare segment individual opening this account need to present Work permit/Employment VISA supporting the profession in the VISA document to open Sparsh Account.