Overdraft against Fixed Deposit
A Fixed Deposit is one of the most popular financial instruments, known to us. The ease of investment, its guaranteed returns, flexibility and other features makes it a favorite amongst the customers.
This deposit can also help you with your short and long-term funding requirements, while you earn an interest on it. You can avail an Overdraft against your Fixed Deposit, instead of breaking the deposit, prematurely.
Features of an OD against an FD:
- Overdraft can be availed against the self and third party FDs
- OD can be sanctioned, up to 90% of your FD value
- Flexibility of tenure, with a maximum tenure of 18 months
- Nil processing fees
- Nil pre-payment charges
- Customer friendly interest rates
- Easy documentation
- OD auto-renewal facility.
Terms and Conditions apply.