ICICI Bank Limited is a SEBI registered custodian for safeguarding financial assets under the SEBI (Custodian of Securities) Regulations 1996. As a custodian, Bank offers full range of Custodial Services for primary and secondary market operations pertaining to debt, equity and money market instruments.
· Foreign Institutional Investors
· Foreign Direct Investors
· Foreign Venture Capital Funds
· Overseas Private Equity Funds
· ADR/ GDR arbitrageurs (non - resident entities)
· Overseas Depository Banks for GDR/ADR issues
· Portfolio Management Companies(PMS)
· Alternate Investment Funds(AIF)
· Mutual Funds(MF)
· Pension Funds (PF) and Trusts
· Insurance Companies
· Domestic Venture Capital Funds
· Family Offices
· High net worth Individuals
· Digital on-boarding of FPI/FDI clients: The Bank offers state-of-art digital platform for onboarding global investors in FPI/FDI segment with interactive query resolution mechanism. The digital process does away with longer turn-around time caused by dealing with multiple time zones. The clients can fill the application form online and upload the supporting KYC documents for pre-verification thereby reducing the on-boarding time and rework significantly.
· Digital account for PMS clients: The Bank offers solutions as a custodian to open digital demat and bank account for end clients of Portfolio Management Services (PMS). The account can be opened with a simple digital journey in a single day as against the time taking physical account opening process.
· Solutions for AIF clients: The Bank offers all types of solutions to AIFs including services such as fund accounting, forex, modular escrow arrangement, collections and payments. Under modular escrow arrangement, the Bank opens escrow bank and demat account for various types of transactions such as share sale/purchase, merger & acquisitions, RERA transactions, litigation/indemnity etc.
· Fund Accounting: The Bank provides bespoke fund accounting services using latest software applications and an in-house experienced team. This includes investment accounting for all purchases and sales along with the profit and loss, valuation for all securities: Equity, debt, gilt, money market instruments, derivatives etc. The services also include unit capital accounting for recording capital inflows and outflows from the fund/portfolio, income and expense accounting of daily accruals, NAV Computation, MIS, regulatory reporting and reconciliation with third parties like registrar, bank or custodian, etc.
· Web Custody portal: The Bank offers a self-service portal to custodian clients including PMS, AIF and Foreign Institutional investors that provides 24*7 digital access to custody holdings, transactions and various reports.
· E-protector Dashboard: The Bank provides a dashboard to custody clients availing derivatives clearing services with information such as collateral provided, margin utilised, margin per script etc. It also facilitates authorisation of trades in the system and helps in minimising operational errors and offering faster Turn Around Time & customisation to clients
ICICI Bank offers Government Securities (Gsec) related facilities to financial institutions, corporates and other eligible entities. Bank facilitates holding of securities through a CSGL account as well as supports transactions on platforms such as E-Kuber (for primary auctions), NDS-OM (for secondary market truncations), TREPS and CROMS (for REPO transactions).
Mr. Avinash Kansal Business Head –
Custody Business and Capital Markets Corporate Head Office,
ICICI Bank Towers, North Towers – 4th Floor,
West Wing, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Email : email@example.com
Phone (Direct) :+91 22 40086505
Mobile: +91 9836068214
Ms. Jayashree K Operation Head –
Securities Market Services Centralised Trade Services Unit,
Empire Building, 414 – Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel - West, Mumbai – 400013
Phone (Direct) :+91 22 66672005
Mobile: +91 7400086991