What is a One Savings Account & How does it work
Customers manage their banking needs right from the comfort of their home or office, without the involvement of the banking staff. The banking services are available right at your fingertips. Long waiting time is quickly falling out of favour. The need for instant gratification has spurred the surge in banking innovations.
At a time when everything is becoming digital and instant, a plain vanilla Savings Account will not meet the expectations of aspirational individuals. For this purpose, ICICI Bank has rolled out a premium range of savings, called the ‘One Savings Account’, a special account designed for individuals who have a high interest in lifestyle shopping, equity investments and Home Loan borrowing. It is an enhanced banking solution to match your lifestyle and growing financial needs.
What is the ‘One Savings Account’ and how does it work?
Designed for select customers like you, the ‘One Savings Account’ is offered in two variants – Magnum and Titanium. The ‘Magnum One Savings Account’, requires you to have a Monthly Average Balance of Rs 1 lakh, while the ‘Titanium One Savings Account’ requires you to have a Monthly Average Balance or MAB of Rs 2 lakh. With ICICI Bank’s Premium Savings Account service, you can leverage exciting offers at various stages and times of your life.
- Once you apply for a ‘One Savings Account’, you get benefits worth Rs 60,000 and more
- With the ‘One Savings Account’, you can avail lifestyle benefits that include Zomato Pro membership, Amazon Gift Card, and monthly discounts, to buy groceries from Bigbasket
- If you are a keen investor in equity financial instruments, you can avail of a host of benefits, such as a free brokerage of up to Rs 22,500, free waiver on opening a trading account and zero AMC for a Demat account.
- Get exclusive offers from top brands, on a daily basis
- Avail complimentary insurance against standard perils, burglary, accident (Air and non-air insurance)
- Not just this, you can now experience convenient Privileged Banking Services, such as personalised attention from Relationship Managers, unlimited cash withdrawals at any ATMs, Visa packages, free Debit Card, among others
- In the future, if you seek to apply for a Home Loan, the ‘One Savings Account’ can be quite beneficial. You can avail a 50% waiver on the processing fee, charged on the new home loan and a zero processing charge on the existing Home Loan
- You can do a free cash deposit or withdrawal, without any charge.
Eligibility of the ‘One Savings Account’:
Any salaried or self-employed individual in the age group of 18 years to 59 years can apply for ICICI Bank’s ‘One Savings Account’. It is not applicable for companies, Hindu Undivided Family or other corporate bodies.
The ‘One Savings Account’ is a notch higher than the regular Savings Account facility, offered by ICICI Bank. It’s time to maximise your savings, with the ‘One Savings Account’. Apart from high savings interest rates, you can now enjoy preferential banking benefits and other amazing offers on shopping, dining, travel, online payments, cash withdrawal, among others, as an elite customer. Create the ‘One Savings Account’ with ICICI Bank, to enjoy a minimum of 15% discount on your favourite brands and outlets near you.
For disclaimer, Click Here.
Scroll to top