- Savings from InterMiles earned –
- 80% of the overall Qualifying Expenses is considered as domestic expenses incurred in INR, these expenses earn 5 InterMiles for every ₹200 spent whereas the remaining expenses incurred in foreign currency earn 8 InterMiles for every ₹200 of equivalent spent. The expenses on InterMiles tickets earn additional 5 InterMiles for every ₹200 spent on purchase of revenue tickets from www.intermiles.com. 25%, 50% or 75% of these InterMiles are earned in Business Rewards+ account of the company and remaining InterMiles are earned in the cardholder’s InterMiles account, as per the Miles Split Ratio Module (MSRM) selected.
- All the expenses incurred on card are assumed as paid within 7 days of statement generation date using ICICI Bank Internet Banking which helps earn 1 InterMile for every ₹300 card outstanding payment. The value of this savings is also split between the company and the cardholders as per the Miles Split Ratio Module selected by the company.
- Additional InterMiles in the form of rebate is earned in Company’s Business Rewards+ account on reaching the Qualifying Spends slab as your employees travel on InterMiles or any of its codeshare airlines as shown below – be it domestic or international.
Base fare spent for InterMiles and all its codeshare airlines Additional InterMiles earned annually Up to ₹5 Lakh Up to 11,500 InterMiles ₹5 Lakh to ₹10 Lakh 17,000 to 35,000 InterMiles ₹10 Lakh to ₹15 Lakh 46,500 to 70,000 InterMiles ₹15 Lakh to ₹20 Lakh 87,000 to 1,16,000 InterMiles ₹20 Lakh and above Over 1,39,500 InterMiles
- 70% of the expenses shown on InterMiles is assumed as base fare.
- Value of each InterMile is considered as ₹1.25 (please refer the mileage chart on www.intermiles.com for details). This value might vary from time to time depending on the cost of the ticket at the time of booking. For calculation purpose, the value of each mile has been taken at a rate of ₹1.25 per InterMile here.
- All air ticket expenses is assumed to be done at InterMiles and all lodging expenses is assumed to be done at kaligo.com
- Savings from InterMiles earned on Lodging spends on Kaligo.com – InterMiles earn rate varies from 4 InterMiles to 20 InterMiles on www.kaligo.com. For the purpose of calculation, earn rate is considered at 10 InterMiles for every ₹100. Kaligo Business Plus account allows the option to split the earned InterMiles, between the company and the cardholders, as decided by the company subject to maximum of 80% InterMiles earned by the company. For calculation purpose, the InterMiles earned are considered with split of 50:50 between company and cardholders.
- Savings from 5% discount on InterMiles tickets - Company would be eligible to earn a 5% discount on the base fare and fuel surcharge for domestic travel and 5% discount on base fare for international travel when tickets are booked through the InterMiles Global Linker Programme. For more details, visit www.intermiles.com. To calculate this benefit, a domestic ticket booking has been assumed with 80% of the value of a ticket taken as base fare and fuel surcharge.
- Savings on Cost of funds for interest-free credit period of up to 48 days – The value of this savings is arrived by the extended credit period of an average 7 days over the average credit period of 15 days available to the company from its vendors with cost of funds at 15% per annum. The net extended credit period is considered here after netting-off the early payments made by the company to avail card outstanding payments benefit.
Business Credit Card Savings Calculator
The travel & entertainment expenses (T&E) is the second largest controllable expense after salaries. Make all your T&E and other business expenses using InterMiles ICICI Bank Business Advantage Card and see how it contributes to free award flights for you and your employees.
Assumptions for arriving at Savings Value for the Company
Assumptions for arriving at Savings Value for the Cardholder
- Savings on account of InterMiles earned –
- InterMiles earned on Qualifying Expenses as explained in assumptions for Savings value for the Company.
- InterMiles earned on card outstanding payments as explained in assumption for Savings value for the Company.
- Each cardholder will be eligible for 5,000 InterMiles as a joining benefit. 100% of these InterMiles are earned in the cardholder’s JetPrivilege membership account.
- Savings from InterMiles earned on Lodging spends on Kaligo.com & other InterMiles partner spends –
- 50% of InterMiles on account of hotel booking at Kaligo is earned in the cardholder’s InterMiles account.
- 5% of the spending is assumed on InterMiles partners and earn accelerated InterMiles at rate 4 InterMiles for every ₹100.
- Savings from Complimentary Airport Lounge Access Programme – Value benefit of Airport Lounge Access is assumed at ₹1,200 per visit.
- Savings from Fuel Surcharge waiver – Fuel Surcharge waiver at 2.5% is assumed at monthly fueling expenses of ₹8,000.
- Savings from dining discounts – 5% of the spending has been assumed on dining spends at select partners under ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme and 15% savings is assumed on the same.
- Savings from Complimentary Insurance covers – Value of the insurance benefit is calculated assuming ₹2,500 per cardholder per annum.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 13,463 ATMs