|Base fare spending on Jet Airways at a Company-level||Additional JPMiles earned annually|
|Up to ₹5 Lakh||Up to 11,500 JPMiles|
|₹5 Lakh to ₹10 Lakh||17,000 to 35,000 JPMiles|
|₹10 Lakh to ₹15 Lakh||46,500 to 70,000 JPMiles|
|₹15 Lakh to ₹20 Lakh||87,000 to 1,16,000 JPMiles|
|₹20 Lakh and above||Over 1,39,500 JPMiles|
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
- Business Cards Solutions›
- Key Benefits›
- Savings Calculator›
- About VISB›
- About Kaligo Business Plus Programme›
- Digitised Membership Guide›
- Important Terms and Condtions Governing Card Features and Offers›
- Other Business Cards Solutions›
- Most Important Terms and Conditions›
- Terms and Conditions›
- VISA Complimentary Lounge Access Programme›
- Insurance Benefits›
Jet Airways ICICI Bank Business Advantage Credit Card
Introducing Jet Airways ICICI Bank Business Advantage Card, the first contactless Business Credit Card offering in the country. An exclusive card that adds wings to your business by making your official expenses contribute for your next business trips.
The card offers unique benefits and rewards in the form of JPMiles – the rewards currency of JetPrivilege, for both the company and the cardholder, thus making it a win-win proposition for both. JPMiles for the company are accrued in the Business Rewards+ account, under the Business Rewards+ platform which allows the Company to accumulate JPMiles basis spending done by its employees.The cardholders earn JPMiles in their individual JetPrivilege account. Please click here to know more about Business Rewards+ account.
The JPMiles are earned on all Qualifying Expenses charged on the Card. In addition to this, JPMiles can also be earned every time the Card outstanding is paid, as shown below.
- 5 JPMiles for every ₹200 spent on domestic business expenses
- 8 JPMiles for every ₹200 spent on all international expenses
- 10 JPMiles for every ₹200 spent on purchase of revenue tickets on www.jetairways.com or www.jetairways.globallinker.com
- 1 JPMile for every ₹300 Card outstanding paid within 7 days of statement generation date using ICICI Bank Internet Banking
Additionally Business Advantage Cardholders enjoy an extended JPMiles validity from 3 to 5 years.
The JPMiles earned on Qualifying Expenses and outstanding payments are split according to the Miles Split Ratio Module (MSRM) chosen by the company. Your company can opt for any one of the 3 MSRMs while applying for the Business Advantage Card - 25:75, 50:50 or 75:25. For example, MSRM 75:25 specifies JPMiles split into 75% to the cardholder and 25% to the company.
In addition, the company earns bonus JPMiles in the form of rebate on reaching various Qualifying Spends Slab as your employees travel on Jet Airways or any of its codeshare airlines.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,450 branches and 14,289 ATMs