Upgrade to a metro debit card
- The delivery will be attempted by Courier within 5 working days
- If you do not have an ATM/Debit Card issued for your ICICI Bank Account, you may apply for a new ATM/Debit Card by visiting your nearest ICICI Bank Branch.
- To begin using your new card, you simply need to do the first transaction at any ATM. Your existing ICICI Bank Debit Card will then be automatically deactivated within 48 hours of this transaction.
- Joining Fee (plus Service Tax as applicable) for the card selected will be debited from the account you have selected. Annual Fee (plus Service Tax as applicable) will be debited from the account you have selected above from 2nd year onwards.
- Charges are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of Joint Accounts, card will be issued individually to all account holders whose names have been mentioned in the request. Annual Fee will be applicable for every card issued.
- Card will be sent to your communication address as available in the Bank records. To update your address, please place a request through the 'Service Requests' option on the left-hand side of this page.
- Please note that the new address would be updated in 1 working day. We request you to make the deliverable request such as upgrade card, statements, etc after 1 working day. The deliverable will be sent to your latest communication address as per bank records.
- ICICI Bank does not take any responsibility, and will also not be liable, for your claims if the details provided by you are incorrect/incomplete.
- This functionality is currently not available for NRI and Current account customers.
Scroll To Top