Terms and Conditions for iMobile Address Change
Last Updated Date - 19-11-2019
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are for the change of registered address associated with the Account, and in addition and not in derogation of the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank savings accounts, available at https://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/savings-terms-conditions.page (“Primary Terms and Conditions”). All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- Customer should produce a valid Officially Valid Document (“OVD”) for address proof for submission of address change request through iMobile.
- A Customer should scan and upload the valid OVD in the prescribed format and resolution specification acceptable to the Bank.
- The Bank may reject the Customer’s request for address updation for any reason including but not limited to incorrect OVD upload, if it appears suspicious or forged at its sole discretion.
- If any request for deliverables such as ATM/ Debit Card/Credit Card or PIN is made immediately after placing address change request, the deliverables will be delivered to the existing address available in the Bank account records. In order to receive the deliverables at the new address, Customer should place the request for deliverables after the address change request has been successfully completed (2 working days).
- In order to avoid any delay, Customer must ensure that the address updated in iMobile is same as the one on the address proof uploaded as an OVD.
- If any further requests are made for change of communication address in the same account and the existing request for address change is in ‘OPEN’ status, then the Customer must wait till the existing address change request is successfully completed and closed.
- The existing address change request can be tracked through: ‘Services’ tab > ‘Check Status’ ‘Track Service Requests’
- Customer will be informed about creation and closure of the request through SMS or email alert on the registered mobile number or email address.
- ICICI Bank does not take any responsibility for any incorrect/incomplete details provided by the Customer and the Customer shall hold ICICI Bank harmless in case of any disputes/claims arising out of your request for address updation.
- If the Customer does not receive any mail sent by the Bank at such address due to any reason whatsoever, the Bank shall not be responsible.