Terms & Conditions for Armed Force Flag Day
- “Armed Forces Flag Day Fund” or “AFFDF” shall mean the donation campaign being organised by Armed Forces Flag Day Fund to donate towards welfare of war-widows, children of martyrs, ex-service men, & war- disabled soldiers
- “Channels” shall mean various channels provided by ICICI Bank to its Customers for making the donations and which shall include ATM, mobile Banking, internet banking, QR code and UPI.
- “Customers” shall mean resident Indian individual holding a relationship with ICICI Bank.
B. Details of the AFFDF campaign:
- The amount once donated by the customer shall not be reversed by the Bank under any circumstances.
- The 80G certificates (for 50% tax deduction on the donated amount as per the IT Act, 1961) shall be issued only for contributions of Rs. 100 or more. To get the tax benefit certificate, the customer should write to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
C. Other Terms and Conditions:
- Participation in the Armed Forces Flag Day Fund campaign by the Customer(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- The initiative of the campaign belongs to the Armed Forces Flag Day Fund. ICICI Bank is merely a facilitator of the Armed Forces Flag Day Fund campaign and will promote the campaign through its various Channels to enable its Customers to make donations.
- Armed Forces Flag Day Fund shall also be responsible for the disbursement and utilisation of the amount donated by the Customers. Information about the donation will be available on the Armed Forces Flag Day Fund Website.
- Any customer queries/complaints can be directed to ICICI Bank customer care.
- The campaign is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions of Armed Forces Flag Day Fund available on their website affdf.gov.in .All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.