Terms & Conditions for Armed Force Flag Day
- “Armed Forces Flag Day Fund” or “AFFDF” shall mean the donation campaign being organised by Kendriya Sainik Board to donate towards welfare of war-widows, children of martyrs, ex-service men, & war- disabled soldiers
- “Channels” shall mean various channels provided by ICICI Bank to its Customers for making the donations and which shall include ATM, mobile Banking, internet banking, QR code and UPI.
- “Customers” shall mean resident Indian individual holding a relationship with ICICI Bank.
B. Details of the AFFDF campaign:
- The amount once donated by the customer shall not be reversed by the Bank under any circumstances.
- The 80G certificates (for 50% tax deduction on the donated amount as per the IT Act, 1961) shall be issued only for contributions of Rs. 100 or more. To get the tax benefit certificate, the customer should write to JD.ACCTSKSB-MOD@GOV.IN
C. Other Terms and Conditions:
- Participation in the AFFDF campaign by the Customer(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- The initiative of the campaign belongs to the Kendriya Sainik Board. ICICI Bank is merely a facilitator of the AFFDF campaign and will promote the campaign through its various Channels to enable its Customers to make donations.
- Kendriya Sainik Board shall also be responsible for the disbursement and utilisation of the amount donated by the Customers. Information about the donation will be available on the KSB Website.
- Any customer queries/complaints can be directed to ICICI Bank customer care.
- The campaign is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions of Kendriya Sainik Board available on their website www.ksb.gov.in .All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.