Terms and Conditions for PA
Last Updated Date : September 15, 2017
- Customer should be between 18-50 years of age at the time of policy issuance. The Policy shall not be valid for customers with age less than 18 years and greater than 50 years.
- This policy is offered by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited and covers benefit up to Rs. 2 lakh for Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability for a period of 1 year.
- The policy coverage will start from T+2 business days (T is transaction day)
- Customer can purchase up to a maximum of 3 policies through ICICI Bank net banking account. In case the customer is holding more than 3 policies purchased through this account, the maximum sum insured payable at the time of claim would be Rs 6,00,000.
- In case of any dispute with respect to the name of the insured, the name of the insured person shall be the name as per ICICI Bank account.
- The insurance policy is a contract between ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited and Customer and is available to individual customers of ICICI Bank Limited. ICICI Bank Limited's customer participation in the policy is entirely voluntary.
- By proceeding to buy the policy you consent to ICICI Bank for sharing your basic [confidential] personal information with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited.
- All other terms and conditions mentioned in the policy wordings shall be applicable. For details, kindly refer to Policy wordings.
- Total premium inclusive of all taxes is Rs. 50 for 1 year policy.
- This Policy will be auto-renewed every year. Please refer policy wordings for cancellation process.
- The extension of the cover post one year is subject to pricing change at the time of renewal, receipt of adequate premium on or before the renewal date and the availability of the product.
- An annual premium of Rs. 50 will be debited as part of Standing Instruction for your annual renewal.
All the above information is valid for the tenure of the policy purchased
For details exclusion, limitations of the policy and the policy cancellation process, please refer policy wordings from below link
Click here for Policy wordings
Insurance is underwritten by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (ICICI Lombard) having Registered office at ICICI Lombard House, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, Prabhadevi Mumbai 400025. IRDA Reg. No. 115. Toll Free no. 18002666. Fax no - 022 61961323. Corporate Identity Number (U67200MH2000PLC129408). email@example.com, www.icicilombard.com
Group Personal Accident Insurance ICIPAGP03004V040203 (Misc 05)
ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank") with registered office at ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, 390 007, Gujarat is registered as a corporate agent (Composite, IRDA Reg. No.: CA0112, valid till 31/03/2019) of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. Bank's customer participation in the policy is entirely voluntary.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS & FICTITIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI clarifies to public that:
IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums
IRDAI does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number
We are committed towards fulfillment of our promise to you and your family. We are happy to share details of our Insurance Partners to offer you the best service quality and easy information access.
Click here for details.