Terms and Conditions for Internet Banking Bonanza 2020
Terms and Conditions for Corporate Internet Banking Bonanza 2020
Last Updated Date 24-02-2020
- “Amazon” shall mean Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for the purpose of providing the Amazon Prime Offer.
- "Amazon Prime Offer” shall mean free 3-month subscription of Prime Membership upon meeting the eligibility criteria as detailed herein below.
- “Customer/s" shall mean a person who holds a Current account, with ICICI Bank which is/are eligible for ICICI Bank Corporate internet banking services.
- “Offer/s” refers to all the offers with the Alliance Partner/s, mentioned herein.
“Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from March 1, 2020 to March 31, 2020, both days inclusive.
- “Online Purchase” refers to making payment to purchase products/services available on third party merchant websites or applications. "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s products and services, as available at www.icicibank.com“Winner/s” shall mean the Customer/s meeting the eligibility criteria of the Offer, mentioned for each individual offer."Void Transactions" shall mean wherein the transaction/attempted transaction is either unsuccessful or has taken place but has been rejected/ cancelled/ been unsuccessful at the third party website.
- “Winner/s” shall mean the Customer/s meeting the eligibility criteria of the Offer, mentioned for each individual offer.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.1. Terms and conditions for Amazon Prime OfferDefinitions for the Amazon Prime Offer -
- Offer eligibility criterion for Amazon Prime Offer:
During the Offer Period, every-day first 200 Customers who:
- Make their first ever Online Purchase using ICICI Bank Corporate Internet banking of minimum Rs.10,000; or
- Make their first Online Purchase using ICICI Bank Corporate Internet banking of minimum Rs.10,000, if the Customer/s have not logged in to the Corporate Internet Banking platform.
are eligible for the Amazon Prime Offer.How to redeem?
- Winners will receive communication through e-mail (the e-mail shall be the one that the Customer provided at the time of account opening) from ICICI Bank with a unique link, within 60 days of end of Offer Period.
- On clicking the unique link, Winners shall be redirected to website of the Alliance Partner for Amazon Prime Offer, where the Winner can log-in to their account/create new account.
- On the landing page, the Customer shall enter the credit or debit card details. A Rs. 2 refundable charge shall be debited and refunded back to the Customer to verify the card details provided by the Customer.
- At the end of 3-month free Prime Membership, the Prime Membership will automatically renew to an annual plan after debiting the charges for annual Prime Membership from the payment instrument entered by the Customer.
- 3-month Prime Membership starts for the Customer.
- Winners can choose to opt out of Prime Membership before the termination of their 3 months’ subscription. The payment instrument entered by the Winners at the start of their Prime Membership shall not be charged for auto-renewal in such an event.
Terms and conditions prescribed by Amazon for Amazon Prime Offer -
- Only Customers not already availing Prime Membership will be able to redeem the Amazon Prime Offer using the link.
- The unique link can only be used only once for redemption.
- Standard Amazon terms and conditions are applicable, for details visit, https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/Customer/display.html?nodeId=201910780
2. Terms and conditions for Amazon Echo Offer
- “Amazon Echo Offer” shall mean free Amazon Echo (3rd Gen) provided by ICICI Bank upon meeting the eligibility criteria as detailed herein below.
- Offer eligibility criterion for Amazon Echo Offer:
- Every week, starting Sunday, March 09, 2020 and ending at March 28, 2020, during the Offer Period, top 2 Customers who perform Online Purchases with maximum cumulative value, during the Offer Period, using ICICI Bank Corporate Internet banking, will be eligible for the Amazon Echo Offer.
- For all Winners, the Amazon Echo (3rd Gen) will be received on address registered with ICICI Bank Account within 60 (sixty) days from the last day of the Offer Period.
General Terms and Conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- The Offer is valid only for all Customer(s) and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, either before or during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the Customer(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the Customer(s).
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non - encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discounts / benefits or of any products and/or services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer(s) due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customer(s). Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customer(s).
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such Offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- If the Customer(s) cease(s) to be a Customer(s) at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such Customer(s).
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of products and services offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of any products and services.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.