Exclusive offers for CESC customers
- "Customer/s" shall mean such persons who have opened Insta Save FD account with ICICI Bank utilizing the link available on marketing banner displayed on the website of CESC Limited during the Offer Period.
- "Cashback" shall mean the amount credited to the Insta Save FD account of the Customer/s on payment of electricity bill to CESC Limited for the first time through iMobile App or Internet Banking using their Insta Save FD Account .
- “Offer” shall have the meaning provided in Clause II (“Offer Construct”) hereof.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period February 20, 2020 to March 31, 2020 and includes both the starting date and the ending date.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean the payment transaction of electricity bill to CESC Limited by Customer/s which has been rejected /cancelled/ unsuccessful for whatever reasons on the website of ICICI Bank.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the respective terms and conditions applicable to internet banking facility/service and Insta Save FD Account of ICICI Bank which are available at the website of ICICI Bank.
- "Products/Services" shall mean the products available on the website of ICICI Bank for the Customers.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Construct:
- Customer/s shall get Cashback of Rs. 150/- upon opening of Insta Save FD account and payment of electricity bills raised by CESC Limited for the first time through iMobile App or Internet Banking using the Insta Save FD Account within the Offer Period.
- This offer shall be applicable to the first 500 individual Customer/s who have opened and funded (fulfillment of Minimum Average Balance or Fixed Deposit as may be applicable) their Insta Save FD/Insta Save account and have done their Bill Payments towards CESC using ICICI Bank iMobile app or Internet Banking during the Offer Period.
- Cashback will be provided to the Customer/s on or before May 31, 2020.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
III. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- Participation in the Offer by the Customer(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ICICI Bank shall not in any way be deemed to be making any representation whatsoever in respect to the Offer and shall not be responsible in any way what so ever for the same. The existence of a dispute with respect to, if any, regarding the Products/Services provided by ICICI Bank shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of Customer/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by Customer/s.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any Products /Services availed by the Customer/s under this Offer.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Customer/s from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Product/ Services or in credit of the Cashback under the Offer.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products / Services for which such Offer cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the Customer.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms and conditions contained herein as per its discretion without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation/notice whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the /Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage /claim/injury that may arise due to withdrawal or change in the terms and conditions of the Offer or discontinuation of it.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank. The Offer is not available wherever the same is prohibited and/or cannot be offered or for any reason whatsoever. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- Any queries/communication/notice regarding the Offer should be sent to ICICI Bank’s 24 HOUR CUSTOMER CARE- 1860 120 7777
- The Offer shall be applicable on only those persons who fall within the definition of Customer/s written hereinabove.