Terms and Conditions of Amazon Prime Offer
Last updated date – January 07, 2021
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("Amazon") who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) for purpose of providing the Offer (defined below).
- “Customer(s)/You” for the purpose of this Offer (defined below), shall mean a person who holds a valid Card (defined below) issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “Card" shall mean one of the eligible credit cards specified in Section III hereunder which has been issued by ICICI Bank during the Offer Period and is valid and subsisting during the Offer Period (defined below).
- “Offer” shall mean such benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner to the Customers on successfully meeting the Eligibility Criteria as provided below.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from Nov 1st, 2020 to Nov 30, 2020, both days inclusive.
- “Void Transactions" shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /cancelled/ been unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- “Primary Terms and Conditions” shall mean the general terms and conditions that governs the Card, including but not limited to, the Most Important Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. OFFER DETAILS
- Under the Offer, the Alliance Partner shall provide a promotional code ("Prime Promo Code") which may be redeemed for availing an “Amazon Prime” membership for a period prescribed on the promo code, to all eligible Customer(s). The Prime Promo Code can only be redeemed by non-prime members.
- The Offer Period is from Nov 1st, 2020 to Nov 30, 2020.
III. OFFER ELIGIBILITY
The benefit(s) under the Offer shall be subject to the fulfilment of the below criteria (“Eligibility Criteria”):
- The Offer is valid for select ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder/s only to whom the Bank has chosen to communicate the offer through SMS/ Notification/Email or any other mode of communication
- Registration is compulsory for this campaign. Customer should give a missed call on 7573060605 to register
- The Offer is not valid for void transactions
- A customer can avail the amazon prime membership only once for the purchases done during the offer period
- Multiple rounds of communication may be sent to select ICICI Bank Credit Cardholders during the offer period. In case, the customer has already made minimum 3 transactions of Rs 500 and above the cardholder may choose to ignore the communication
- In case the customer has not paid his dues on time and is considered delinquent by the Bank, customer will not be able to avail the offer.
- In case of a cancelled transaction, and post cancellation of transaction; if the total no of purchases made by the Cardholder during the offer period become less than the no of qualifying purchases; the customer will not be considered eligible for the offer.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or the Cardholder/s from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card
- No queries will be entertained after Apr 30, 2021.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
IV. PROCESS TO ADD PRIME PROMO CODES INTO AMAZON ACCOUNT
Table A: Web links Membership
Landing Page URL https://www.amazon.in/prime/promo/landing?promoID=A2OK60SV0M0K1R
- Customer(s) who have met eligibility criteria specified in Section III will have received the unique Prime Promo Code via an SMS on their registered mobile number.
Steps to follow:
- Visit the web link mentioned above in table A.
- Enter the Prime Promo Code received
- Login to your Amazon Account. In case you are new to Amazon, create a new Amazon account on www.amazon.in.
- Enter the ICICI Bank Card details.
- A Rs.2 refundable charge is done to verify the details and create automatic charge at the end of 3-months.
- The 3-month “Amazon Prime” membership starts for the Customer(s).
- At the end of 3-month trial period, the membership shall auto-renew to an annual plan on the payment instrument entered by the Customer(s) at the start of their “Amazon Prime” membership.
- Validity of the Prime Promo Code expires on 31 January 2021.
V. TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRESCRIBED BY THE ALLIANCE PARTNER
- The Alliance Partner has teamed up with ICICI Bank to offer “Amazon Prime” service to customers. These entities will provide a Prime Promo Code which you can redeem on the Alliance Partner’s website at www.amazon.in.
- ICICI Bank shall, accordingly provide a Prime Promo Code which may be redeemed for availing the “Amazon Prime” membership for a period prescribed on the SMS to all eligible Customer(s) who are offered the aforesaid codes. The Prime Promo Codes can only be redeemed by non-prime members.
- If you have availed the Prime Promo Code through this Offer, then you can also avail the same through other partners of Amazon and there is no limit to the number of offers you can take advantage of to receive the above promotional codes for availing the “Amazon Prime” membership, as long as you're eligible for the offers.
- If you lose your Prime Promo Code when trying to redeem the same, please reach out to ICICI Bank entity who issued your code.
- If you receive an error using your Prime Promo Code, please contact Amazon Customer Service. These codes can only be used once.
- The above conditions are in addition to the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions available at: https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=202042460&p op-up=1 which govern the customer’s Prime membership.
- Please note that your use of the www.amazon.in website and subscription to the “Amazon Prime” membership is also governed by the agreements and all other applicable terms, conditions, limitations, and requirements on the www.amazon.in website, all of which (as changed over time) are incorporated herein. If you sign up for an “Amazon Prime” membership, you accept these terms, conditions, limitations and requirements.
VI. Terms and Conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- Terms and Conditions of ICICI Bank and third parties apply. ICICI Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods/services offered by the third party. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank / third party.
- Images used in all the communications pertaining to the Offer are for representation purpose only.
- If the Customer(s) ceases to be a cardholder at any time during the subsistence of the Offer, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such Customer(s).
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Offer should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Phone Banking Centre, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032".
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the credit cards. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Offer shall be borne solely by the Customer(s) and ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- The Customer(s) shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Customer(s) shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Customer(s).
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Customer(s) with the Alliance Partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / offer availed by the Customer(s) under the Alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner/s or Customer(s) from the benefits of the alliance if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the alliance or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Offer is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Customer(s) shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such alliances cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this document, ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any default or delay in performance of any obligation pertaining to these offers, due to unavoidable situations, beyond the reasonable control of ICICI Bank and not attributable to ICICI Bank, including but not limited to fire, flood, casualty, epidemic or outbreak of any disease, lockout, strike, labour disputes, industrial action of any kind, unavoidable accident, national calamity, riot, Act of God, any enactment by a law-making authority or the act of any other legally constituted authority, changes in the applicable law, or default of third party or any cause or event arising out of or attributable to war, other than shortage or lack of money.