Terms and conditions for address change request on Internet Banking
Last Updated Date May 13, 2020
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the customer understands and confirms that:
- Customer to upload address proof as per Official Valid Document (“OVD”) for submission of address change request through Internet Banking.
- If make any request for deliverables such as ATM/ Debit Card or ATM PIN is made, immediately after placing address change request, the deliverables will be delivered to the existing address available in the bank account records. In order to receive the deliverables at the new address, the customer should place the request for deliverables after the address change request has been successfully completed (2 working days).
- In order to avoid any delay, the customer must ensure that the address updated in the Internet Banking is the same as the one on the address proof.
- If any further requests are made for change of communication address in the same account and the existing request for address change is in ‘OPEN’ status, then the customer must wait till the existing address change request is successfully completed and closed.
- The existing address change request can be tracked through: Service Requests >Track Request> enter SR number <SR Number>.
- If the customer has provided his mobile number or e-mail ID, he/she will be informed about the closure of the request through SMS or e-mail respectively. Providing the mobile number or e-mail ID here will not result in an update of the mobile number or e-mail ID in the bank records.
- ICICI Bank does not take any responsibility for any incorrect/incomplete details provided by the customer and the customer shall hold ICICI Bank harmless in case of any disputes/claims arising out of the same.