Term and condition - Rs 100 BookMyShow Offer
Last Updated Date - January 20, 2020
- "Customer" shall mean a person who has created a PayLater account with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”), and have not made any transaction in last 90days using PayLater account, and is an Indian Resident.
- "PayLater" shall mean instant digital credit facility financed/to be financed by ICICI Bank to the PayLater Customer(s), which enables the eligible PayLater Customer(s) to make payments for purchases made on ICICI Bank Platform and repay such facility/loan/amount within a specified time period, with or without interest, as per the terms and conditions agreed between the eligible PayLater Customer(s) and ICICI Bank.
- “Alliance Partner" shall mean BookMyShow, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank “) for the purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Offer" shall mean giving a BookMyShow gift voucher of Rs. 100/- (One hundred) to Customers who complete their transaction within 30days using PayLater account after they receive the communication
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from 5th January 2020 and ending on 5th July 2020, both days inclusive.
- “Secure Inbox” shall mean the inbox present in the logged in section of internet banking.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank's internet banking facility/service.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by ICICI Bank.
- "Website" shall mean the following website of ICICI Bank. i.e. www.icicibank.com
- All customers who have successfully completed their transaction with in 30days using PayLater account will get Rs. 100 (One Hundred) BookMyShow gift voucher in their Secure Inbox.
- No two offers on PayLater can be clubbed together.
- Participation in the Offer by the Customer/s is on a voluntary basis.
Steps to avail the Offer
- In order to participate in the Offer,
- Customer uses PayLater account as a payment option for any transaction
- Customers who successfully complete the transaction will get Rs. 100 (One Hundred) BookMyShow gift voucher. The gift voucher code will be mailed digitally into customer’s Secure Inbox within 90 days of the transaction.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The PayLater BookMyshow gift voucher Offer will not be applicable in case if the transaction amount attempted through PayLater has crossed the permissible credit limits. The transaction value on PayLater cannot exceed the available credit limit at any point in time.
- PayLater account with status as ‘blocked/ debit freeze’ will not be eligible for this Offer.
- Customer is eligible for only one gift voucher during the entire Offer Period.
Gift voucher Steps to Redeem -
- Log on to in.bookmyshow.com or BookMyShow mobile app.
- Select location, event, venue, show date, time & seats of your preference as the logic flows.
- On payment page, click on the “more payment options” & click on the "gift voucher" tab to enter the gift voucher e-code in the text box that appears & click on "apply" button to avail the offer.
- Note: At the end of the successful transaction, booking id gets generated which needs to be exchanged at the cinema/venue box office for actual tickets.
- Email/sms confirmation will be sent on the email address/mobile number provided while completing the transaction.
- For any assistance, reach out to BookMyShow’s Customer Support on +91(022)-61445050 or write to us on email@example.com.
Terms Prescribed for the Offer
- All services offered are at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- The participation in the program is entirely voluntary and that the participation by the referrer shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, ICICI Bank reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to vary, withdraw, cancel, or invalidate the cashback Program, without having to give a reason thereof, and without compensation whatsoever. Further, ICICI Bank has the discretion to reject any claim in the event of irregularity, discrepancy, or dispute, and its decision shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- All claims against ICICI Bank, if any, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
Terms Prescribed by the Alliance Partner
- Gift voucher can be redeemed only on BookMyShow Website/Mobile App and cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office.
- Gift voucher can be redeemed on purchase of e-tickets for movies/plays/concerts/sports or merchandise and f&b (if any) available on BookMyShow.
- Multiple gift vouchers can be used in a single transaction
- Gift voucher can be combined with any other payment type and existing offers on BookMyShow.
- Gift voucher can be used multiple times until the last rupee loaded on it gets exhausted within the validity period.
- Gift vouchers are valid for maximum 3 months from the date of receipt in Secured Inbox.
- Gift vouchers are adjusted against the ticket cost and the convenience fees. Any additional amount can be paid the user.
- Gift vouchers are valid pan India across all Cinemas/Partners associated with BookMyShow.
- If lost misused, the gift voucher cannot be replaced. Void if resold, cannot be exchanged for points or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase other gift vouchers/Cards
- BookMyShow terms and conditions apply.
GENERAL TERMS PRESCRIBED BY ICICI BANK
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the goods or services provided by the Alliance Partner under the Offer.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the Alliance Partner’s Website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only as mentioned on their Website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on goods or services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the gift lasts with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods or services availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods or services offered by the concerned Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods or services and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- Employees of ICICI Bank will not be eligible for this Offer.