Dish TV Recharge
Recharging Dish TV Has Never Been So Easy Before
With ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service, Dish TV recharge is now simple and fast. Just few easy steps are all you need to follow. The Quick Pay service is the smartest way to pay utility bills online. The procedure is quick and easy. Login to www.icicibank.com, and click 'Quick Pay Bill' under the Personal Banking tab. Select DTH as the type of payment and choose the DISH TV option from the drop-down. Submit and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Few reasons why you need to choose the ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service
- No need to register on the website in order to use the service
- The recharge is done from the comfort of your home
- The service offers you access to all types of Dish TV recharge packs available
- The procedure requires not more than a few minutes
- You only need to have an ICICI Bank user ID and password in order to access the Quick Pay Service. It is recommended that you make the payment atleast 2 working days prior to the due date.
- Please enter correct details while making a recharge. Incase any incorrect details are entered, ICICI Bank will not be responsible for any payments that goes wrong.
- If you do not have an ICICI Bank Internet Banking ID, you can create one instantly.
- If the recharge is not successful, the amount will be credited to your account within 5 working days.
Recharge using Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets, you can now also recharge your DishTV DTH connection instantly.
- Login to Pockets
- Choose the Pay Bills option from the menu
- Enter the details of the DTH service provider
- Choose either your digital wallet or savings account as a debit account and confirm the transaction