File your tax in 4 simple steps
- Login to your internet banking with User ID and password
To get your User ID, click here.
To get your Password, click here.
- Go to Payments and Transfers
- Go to Manage your taxes
- Select Income Tax e-Filing
You will be redirected to income tax india site https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and can utilize below host of services available in income tax india site without logging into income tax website.
- Quick e-File ITR
- Upload Return
- View Form 26AS (Tax Credit)
- Rectification Request
- Tax Calculator
- Download ITR
- E-Pay Tax
- No need to additionally remember your userid and password for income tax india site.
- You may need to verify yourself with Mobile OTP and Email OTP, that will be triggered on your registered mail id and mobile number on income tax india site.
- You can download/view all your old returns in income tax india site starting Assessment year 2007-2008.