Steps to follow for Loan Against Securities
- Check if the Securities that you hold are part of the approved list for lending as per ICICI Bank’s norms. The same can be checked on our website. (https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/loans/loan-against-securities/approved-scrips;(https://www.icicibank.com/content/dam/icicibank/managed-assets/docs/personal/loans/november-list-mf.pdf
- You can then approach any nearest ICICI Bank Branch or your RM to avail a Loan Against Securities facility. The Branch/Relationship Manager (RM) will connect you with the respective Loan Against Securities (LAS) RM to understand your funding requirement.
- Post discussion with the LAS RM and understanding the product details, terms and conditions, you can proceed to sign the Loan documents.
- We offer an Overdraft facility against your Securities where interest is only payable on the limit utilised and only on the number of days it is utilised. For more product details, you can check our website. (https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/loans/loan-against-securities )
- Once the necessary documents are submitted, the application is processed for sanctioning the loan and opening the Overdraft Account. Please note, Overdraft Facility will be sanctioned as per the Bank’s policies.
- Once the Loan is sanctioned and Securities are pledged / lien marked in favour of the Bank, the Credit Limit will be set in your Overdraft Account. You can start using the funds through cheque/Net Banking.