- Loan up to 50% of the Net Asset Value (“NAV”) in case of equity mutual funds and up to 80% in case of debt mutual funds.
- Facility available against the list of mutual funds approved by ICICI Bank and that are registered with CAMS.
- Facility available exclusively for select ICICI Bank Account holders having mutual fund holdings in individual capacity.
- Long term retention of mutual funds portfolio without liquidation.
- Interest charged on the utilised amount and for the utilised period only.
- Log in to ICICI Bank Internet Banking.
- Go to ‘Investment & Insurance’ and click on ‘Loan Against Mutual Funds’.
- Select the type of mutual funds that you wish to mark a lien over.
- Confirm the request at CAMS portal through One-Time Password (OTP) authentication.
- Read through the Insta loan terms and conditions and accept the same.
- Enter the OTP received and get the loan against mutual fund Over Draft (OD) account opened instantly*.
- Post confirmation of lien marking, the limit will be set in relevant OD loan account.
- Start using the funds.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
click here for FAQ