To initiate your bike insurance renewal, you need to keep all the documents ready at your disposal. For renewal, you would need details like your policy number, bike’s registration date, manufacturer, bike’s cubic capacity (cc), bike’s model, engine number, chassis number etc. You can easily find all this information in your bike’s registration book and the policy certificate. Keep those documents with you while renewing your bike insurance.
- Log on to www.icicibank.com
- Go to Products – Insurance – Two Wheeler Insurance
- Fill the renewal form on the website
- Ensure that you fill all the fields correctly
- Once the form gets filled, check the details
- Confirm the details and proceed to make payment
- After that, you will get your renewed policy in a PDF file
- Save the PDF file and take a print out of the same for reference
- Login to the ‘iMobile’ app
- Go to Mutual Fund, Insurance & Tax Payment – General Insurance. Click on Buy/Renew and then select Two Wheeler Insurance
- Fill the renewal form on the app
- Check all the filled details thoroughly
- Confirm the details and make payment
- You will get your renewed policy in a PDF file
- Save the PDF file and take a print out for reference
- Visit your nearest ICICI Bank branch
- Fill the policy renewal form
- Check all the details carefully
- Submit the form in the branch
- Make payment (Cheque or DD)
- You will get the renewed policy document
That’s it! Through the simple steps mentioned above, you can you renew two wheeler insurance in an easy, hassle-free manner. Once your policy is renewed, you can feel rest assured of being secured against any incidents that may happen on the road.
There is no difference in above three methods in terms of actual coverage. However, when it comes to ease of renewal and user friendliness, online renewal, and renewal through app are a lot convenient and simple. They are cheaper, save you the hassles of visiting the local branch or contacting your insurance agent, and are issued to you instantly.
With ICICI Bank’s iMobile app and online renewal facility, renewing two wheeler insurance is simple, quick, and convenient. In addition, you can use the online premium calculator to calculate two wheeler insurance premiums to take an informed decision. Besides, features like digital receipt, PDF policy, quick confirmation, instant coverage, and policy reminders make it easier for you to renew your policy.
If your bike insurance is approaching renewal, visit our website to renew your policy online. Better still, link your net banking account with your insurance policy and get a renewal reminder. This reminder will contain a link from which you can proceed towards renewing your policy through net banking and continue enjoying the benefits.
Trusted plans to secure your family
iWish is a unique online Goal based savings
For those who always want something extra
Attractive Rate of Interest starting from 11.25% p.a
Instant* Sanction with special fees