Key Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance
- Enjoy additional benefits of riding safe
- Your No Claim Bonus (NCB) will be applicable for 1 or more claims as per the policy period
- Renewing your policy online is a breeze
- There will be no vehicular inspection conducted, even in the case of an expired policy
- Secure yourself and your co-passengers
- Get an inbuilt personal accident cover and keep your loved ones secure too with add-on co-passenger cover
- Choose extra security for your two-wheeler
- Opt for add-on cover to secure electrical and non-electrical accessories of your two-wheeler
- Get a hassle-free long term policy
- Get a single policy certificate that is valid for 3 years
- Ride with a protective shield
- Rely on our 2,150+ network garages across India for assistance in case of any glitches during your journey.
- Choose convenience over hassles of renewal
- The policy comes with tenure options of 1, 2 or 3 years. Opt for long term tenure and ride worry-free
*NCB (No Claims Bonus) will only be allowed provided the policy is renewed within 90 days of the expiry date of the previous policy. The NCB will be available, provided you show evidence that you are entitled to NCB from your previous motor insurance company. Evidence can be in the form of a written declaration or a renewal notice or a letter confirming the NCB entitlement from the previous insurer.
**Please refer to policy wordings for more details.