Provide relevant information, which includes your policy and other details regarding your claim. Consequently, your claim request is authenticated and is escalated to its claims department.
Its claims department validates and registers the request and appoints a surveyor within 48 hours.
You will need to submit all the relevant documents to the surveyor.
On receipt of documents, the claims department processes the claim within 15 working days.
- Claim Form needs to be duly completed and signed by the insured and/or insured's legal representative.
- Independent evidence of the event occurring, nature and extent of the loss such as:
- First Information Report
- Investigation Report by the Police
- Fire Brigade Report
- Estimate of the repairers
- Invoice of the suppliers for replacement
- Final Bill of repairers
- Suppliers original Invoice for replacement
- Court Summons
- Invoices of owned articles, if required
- Proof of rent in dwelling and dwelling taken up as alternative accommodation
- GR / RR or Carrier's Invoice
- Rent Agreement
- Proof to show withdrawal from Bank
- Transport details for baggage loss
- Copies of the duplicate securities and copies towards proof of expenses paid for recovery of duplicate certificates
- Medical Officers Certificate for death or disability
- Hospital Bills for expenses for treatment
- Post Mortem Certificate wherever required
- Legal opinion wherever required.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. "ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank") is licensed by the IRDA to act as a Corporate Agent of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. The contract of insurance will be between ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited and the Insured, and not between ICICI Bank and the Insured. ICICI Bank is acting merely as the Corporate Agent of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited and there is no direct or indirect linkage between the provisions of the banking services offered by ICICI Bank and your usage of the product or participation in the scheme offered by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. Your participation in this product is purely on a voluntary basis. ICICI Bank is not liable or responsible for any claim, dispute, liability, loss or shortfall resulting from the scheme. This policy is brought to you from ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. No person shall allow or offer to allow, either directly or indirectly, as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the policy, nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a policy accept any rebate, except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectus or tables of the insurer."
RECOMMENDED PRODUCT FOR YOU
Secure your family’s future with ICICI Pru iProtect Smart term insurance.
Secure yourself against the risk of cancer
Guaranteed Pension Plan
A plan to ensure a stress- free retirement.
Motor Insurance Claims
Two-Wheeler insurance for great rides!