- If your car breaks down, help will come your way.
- Just give us a call and be assured of Road Side Assistance to help with accommodation, minor repairs and more.
- Go on longer drives with lesser worries.
- Avail cashless services at 4,300+ network garages
- Get your policy without any delays
- We issue instant policy online, with minimal paperwork
- Renew your policy with ease
- We have made online policy renewal quick, effortless and convenient
- A dent in your car will not cause a dent in your finances
- Get Zero Depreciation Cover and avail coverage on replaced parts with no deduction for depreciation
Retain Existing Policy
- Switch to our policy and retain existing benefits
- Transfer your No Claim Bonus* from an existing policy, if you haven’t made a claim
- Get allowance for your daily commute when your car is getting repaired
- Our Garage Cash Cover offers you a daily allowance for each day that your car is in the garage
What does car insurance cover?
Loss or Damage to your vehicle against Natural Calamities
Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rockslide.
Loss or Damage to your vehicle against Man-made Calamities
Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, terrorism activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
Personal Accident Cover
Coverage of up to Rs.2 Lakhs for the individual driver of the vehicle while travelling, mounting or dismounting from the car. Optional personal accident covers for co-passengers available.
Third Party Legal Liability
Protection against legal liability due to accidental damages resulting in the permanent injury or death of a person, and damage caused to the surrounding property.
Avail transfer of No Claim Bonus (NCB)*. This benefit is valid if you haven't made any claims in your old policy. This is also valid if your previous policy was not with ICICI Lombard.
*NCB (No Claims Bonus) will only be allowed if the policy is renewed within 90 days of the expiry date of the previous policy. The NCB will be available, provided you show evidence that you are entitled to NCB from your previous motor insurance company. Evidence can be in form of a written declaration or renewal notice or a letter confirming the NCB entitlement from the previous insurer. Click here to view the wordings of the written declaration.
- Normal wear and tear and general ageing of the vehicle
- Depreciation or any consequential loss
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown
- Damage to tyres and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time, in which case the liability of the company shall be limited to 50% of the cost of replacement
- Vehicles being used otherwise than in accordance with limitations as to use
- Damage to/ by a person driving any vehicles or cars without a valid license
- Damage to/ by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor
- Loss/ damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk
The advertisement contains only an indicative of cover offered. For more details on risk factors, terms, conditions and exclusions, please read the terms & conditions/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale. Insurance is underwritten by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. Private Car Package Policy (Motor 01) IRDAN115P0017V01200102
ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) with registered office at ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, 390 007, Gujarat (CIN: L65190GJ1994PLC021012) Toll Free No. 1860 120 7777 is only a Corporate Agent (Composite, IRDAI Regn No.: CA0112 valid till March 31, 2022) of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited having its registered office at ICICI Lombard House, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025. IRDAI Reg. No. 115. Toll Free No. 1800 2666. Fax No. 022 61961323, CIN: L67200MH2000PLC129408.
Enrolment by ICICI Bank’s customer of any insurance products is purely voluntary, and is not linked to availment of any other facility from ICICI Bank.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
- IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums.
- Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.
Recommended Products FOR YOU
Secure your family’s future with ICICI Pru iProtect Smart term insurance.
Secure yourself against the risk of cancer
Guaranteed Pension Plan
A plan to ensure a stress- free retirement.
Motor Insurance Claims
Two-Wheeler insurance for great rides!