Cardless Cash Withdrawal FAQs
Cardless Cash Withdrawal
What is the Transaction Fee charged to me?
You will be charged a transaction fee of Rs. 25 per transaction, inclusive of taxes for using this service. For cancelled and expired transactions, service charges levied will not be refunded.
What is the detailed process of using Cardless Cash Withdrawal through Internet Banking?
To get started with Cardless Cash Withdrawal, you need your Internet Banking User ID & password and be registered with ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Services.
Follow these easy steps to use Cardless Cash Withdrawal service:
Step 1. Request for Cardless Cash Withdrawal at www.icicibank.com
- Log in to www.icicibank.com with your Internet Banking user ID and password.
- Register a recipient
- Go to 'manage payee' section and select 'add Cardless Cash Withdrawal payee'
- Enter recipient's mobile number, name and address
- Confirm recipient's registration by entering Unique Registration Number (URN) received on your registered mobile number
- Create Cardless Cash Withdrawal transaction
- Go to 'Transfers' section and select 'Cardless Cash Withdrawal'
- Select an account to make a payment and select Cardless Cash Withdrawal recipient from the registered recipient list
- Enter transaction amount
- Authenticate transaction using your debit card grid
- Your selected account will get debited
Step 2. SMS from ICICI Bank
- You will receive a unique 4-digit code on your mobile from ICICI Bank
- Please share the 4-digit code with recipient.
- The recipient will also receive a sms with a unique 6-digit code on their mobile phone from ICICI Bank.
Step 3. Cash withdrawal from ICICI Bank ATM by Recipient
- You will receive a unique 4-digit code on your mobile from ICICI Bank. Please share the same with recipient.
- Recipient has to visit a specified ICICI Bank ATM and enter the following details:
- The recipient's mobile number
- The 4-digit code (as received by the sender)
- The 6-digit code (as received by the recipient)
- The amount to be withdrawn (in INR)
- Cash will be dispensed on successful authentication of all these four parameters. The entire amount needs to be withdrawn by the recipient as a one-time transaction.
If there is any mismatch in the details entered by the recipient, the Cardless Cash Withdrawal transaction will be blocked and the amount will be returned to the sender's account. For the Cardless Cash Withdrawal enabled ATM list, click here.
I have added / updated my mobile number, will the Cardless Cash Withdrawal service be available to me?
If you have added/updated your mobile number, this facility will become available to you 2 days after the date of addition/update.
What amount can I transfer per transaction?
Sender limit: Rs. 10,000 per transaction, Rs. 20,000 per day and Rs. 25,000 per beneficiary per month.
Can withdrawal be done at any ATM?
To know the list of ATMs that are enabled for this service click here.
What happens when the Customer or Beneficiary does not receive the Code while doing cardless cash withdrawal transaction?
This occurs due to operator related network issues wherein the message gets failed while it is being delivered. In that case, it is advisable to cancel and re-initiate the transaction.
When will the amount be reversed, if the Code is not received by the Customer or Beneficiary while doing cardless cash withdrawal transaction?
The transaction and code will be valid until midnight of the next day. In case the code is not used till then, the transaction amount will be reversed to the sender’s account. However, the transaction charges will not be refunded.