Disclaimer: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has, vide order dated July 14, 2021, imposed restrictions on MasterCard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. from on-boarding new domestic customers onto their card networks, with effect from July 22, 2021. Accordingly, ICICI Bank Limited shall be unable to accept further applications for any ICICI Bank Debit Cards on MasterCard network. However, please note that this order does not impact existing customers.
- No need to recharge with Auto Top-up facility: The card has an in-built Delhi Metro Transit Chip, this chip in the debit card, will be automatically recharged with Rs.200, when the balance on the chip drops below Rs.100. Hence, no need to stand in long queues for re-charging your Delhi Metro Smart Card balance.
- 10% discount on Travel fare at Delhi Metro
- Earn ICICI bank Reward points on Debit Card purchases
- Earn 1 ICICI Bank Reward point on every Rs 200 spent using your ICICI Bank Delhi Metro Platinum Debit Card (with effect from June 01, 2018)
Note: Mutual Funds, Telecom, Education, Utilities, Insurance and Insurance Premium, Government Payments, Fuel, Post Office Payment, Wallets & Account transfer will not be considered for the rewards programme.
- Redeem rewards for free travel at Delhi Metro
- In addition to more than 50 ICICI bank Reward partners available for redeeming your ICICI bank Reward points, you can also redeem your ICICI bank Reward points earned on your Unifare Credit Card for Delhi Metro top-up transactions
- Zero surcharge on fuel purchases
- Fuel surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on ICICI Bank swipe machines at selected government fuel petrol outlets (HPCL/ IOCL/ BPCL).
- ICICI Bank Debit Card holders who transact on Non-ICICI Bank swipe machines at any fuel petrol outlet would be levied surcharge amount at the discretion of the member/ acquiring bank and the surcharge shall be reversed once we receive the refund from the respective acquiring bank.
- For list of fuel outlets pumps where surcharge will not be levied, click here.
- Exclusive dining offers through ICICI Bank Culinary Treats programme
- For details, visit icicibank.com/culinarytreats
- Platinum platform benefits from MasterCard
- Security of a Chip Card: The card comes with a Micro-chip that is virtually impossible to duplicate, providing additional security against counterfeiting / duplication of card.
- High withdrawal limit & transaction limit
Daily Cash withdrawal limit at ATM Daily purchase limit at retail outlets and on merchant websites Domestic Rs. 1,00,000 Rs. 5,00,000 International Rs. 1,00,000 Rs. 1,50,000
Joining Fee Rs. 299 + 18% GST Annual Fee Rs. 299 + 18% GST
*With effect from August 11, 2014
- To open a new Savings Account, give a missed call at 9328833344
- Annual fee will be charged from 2nd year onwards
- Joining fee will be only charged for the 1st year
- Re-issuance of a Unifare Debit Card for any reason will attract re-issuance charges of Rs. 200 + 18% GST