Joining Benefits worth INR 5,000
- International Student Identity Card (ISIC) membership worth INR 999.
- 20% discount on courier service by DHL.
- Card Protection Plus insurance worth INR 1,600
- Lost card/Counterfeit card liability coverage up to INR 5,00,000.
- Joining fee - INR 499 + 18% GST
To buy your ICICI Bank Student Forex Prepaid Card with no hassles of documentation, log in to iMobile app or visit the nearest ICICI Bank Forex Branch. Alternatively, you may contact your relationship manager.
How to avail an International Student Identity Card (ISIC) voucher?
In order to redeem the voucher, the customer is required to follow the steps given below:
Visit https://order.isic.co.in/ordering/?partnerId=1121 and click on ‘Order Card’
A form will appear wherein the student/eligible customer will have to enter the required details. The e-mail address entered should be valid as the student/eligible customer will receive the serial number on the given e-mail ID. Once the e-mail ID is entered, it cannot be changed or modified
After updating the details and uploading the photograph, Click on ‘Next’
A mock-up Card will appear on the screen. The student/eligible customer has to check all the details on the mock-up Card and edit the details, if required
On the payment page, student/eligible customer has to enter the first 6 digits of ICICI Bank Visa Forex Card in the ‘Discount Voucher’ section. After entering the valid first 6 digits of ICICI Bank Visa Forex Card, the discount will be applied and the student/eligible customer has to click on ‘Place Order’
Once the order is placed, student/eligible customer will receive an e-mail with a link, on his/her registered e-mail ID, to upload the documents. The student/eligible customer may also e-mail their documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the documents are uploaded, his/her application for ISIC comes to an end. Once the documents are approved, the Card (digital ISIC) will be issued and the serial number will be e-mailed to the student/eligible customer.
|1||One call to block bank cards||Yes|
|2||Fraud protection - pre reporting up to 30 days, (including offline, online and ATM fraud transactions)||Yes (up to Rs 5,00,000).|
|3||Fraud protection - post reporting complete protection||Yes|
|4||Emergency travel assistance - Emergency hotel bill payment||India: Up to Rs 40,000 Overseas: Up to Rs 80,000|
|5||Emergency travel assistance - Emergency ticketing||India: Up to Rs 40,000 Overseas: Up to Rs 80,000|
- One call is enough to block all cards. The customer must provide and promptly update all his/her card details with OneAssist.
- OneAssist will communicate the membership details within 3 working days of your card activation
- In the event of theft or loss of wallet, the customer has to immediately call OneAssist to report the loss of the wallet and block any card registered with OneAssist. In the event that customer input is required in the form of confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) or a Telephone Identification Number (TIN) (which cannot be disclosed to a third party), OneAssist will assist the customer by conferencing the customer on the telephone call with the issuer for the customer to provide such PIN/TIN for authentication purposes.
- In case customer has not shared the details of a particular card with OneAssist and requests the same to be blocked, OneAssist shall attempt to block the same card with the help of other details provided by the customer on best effort basis.
- SMS DHL to (56161). Click on the link in the response SMS received.
- Enter your name
- Allow detection of current location or share your PIN Code for shipment location.
- Select type of shipment
- Select a store from the options given.
- Enter the DHL offer code mentioned in the voucher for availing of discount on courier service and on excess baggage services.
- Unique code is generated. Use the code while availing of the DHL excess baggage or courier service.