Meal Card FAQs
How can I change the limit for my card?
To change the limit for your card, call our Customer Care and make a request. Our Customer Care Executive will take your request and work on it within 5 working days.
How to register and login into Prepaid Card Portal?
For logging in the New Prepaid Card Corporate Portal, please use your existing User ID.
New Default Password: Last 8 characters of your User ID in reverse order.
- User ID can be of maximum 17 characters.
- Please add 0’s (Zeros) at the end of the password for any password forming less than 8 characters.
- You can also use the "Forget Password" option available on Top-Right side of the screen. You need to enter the User ID and click "Submit". The new password will get triggered to your registered e-mail ID.
Self Care Portal
You need to register yourself for accessing the new Prepaid Card Self Care Portal.
Steps to be followed:
- Click on Register New User Screen (Link available on Top Right side of the Screen).
- Enter your Prepaid Card Number, CVV and Click Submit.
- System will prompt for filling below details:
- Create your User Name
- Create your new Password
- Re-enter your new Password
- Create your Transaction Password
- Re-enter your Transaction Password
- Choose security questions from the dropdowns and fill the answers
- Post filling all the requested details, click Submit.
- Message confirming successful registration and creation of User ID and Password will be displayed at “Top Left side of the Screen”.
Post successful registration, click on Login Page and enter your login details for signing in and viewing your card details.
How do I get to know the balance on my Meal Card?
You can check the balance if your Meal Card with the help of below options:
- Calling our Customer-Care
- At any VISA enabled ATM's in India
- Using our Prepaid Card Self Care Portal link- https://inrprepaid.icicibank.com/customer/login.jsp
Are there any transactions for which I cannot use my Meal Card?
The Card cannot be used to withdraw cash. You can use it at any food and beverage merchant outlet that accepts VISA Cards.
How long is my ICICI Bank Meal Card valid?
The validity period of your Meal Card is embossed on the face of the Card.
How soon can I use the Meal Card after I get it?
The ICICI Bank Meal Card gets activated after your company submits the application form to us after fulfilling all other formalities. The Card gets loaded with the funds as allocated by your company. You can use the Card to make payments to merchants as soon as the funds get loaded on the Card.
How many times can the card be re-loaded?
There is no restriction on the number of re-loadings on a card.
Do I need to keep a minimum balance on the Meal Card?
No. You may use all the funds available on the Card. You don't need to maintain any balance on the Card.
What should I do if I lose my Meal card?
The ICICI Bank Meal Card is more secure than meal vouchers. Once you report the loss or theft of the Card, you have zero liability on its fraudulent usage. Hence we recommend that you report loss of the Card to our Customer Care as soon as you come to know of it. We will block the Card and thus prevent any further usage. A replacement Card will be provided to you if you ask for one.
What about the available balance on the card after the card has expired for Meal Card?
You can place a request at our Customer Care for the replacement card. The new card will be issued and the available balance will be transferred to the new card within 11 working days. Replacement charges of Rs 199 plus service tax will be levied on the new card.
What is the ICICI Bank Meal Card?
The ICICI Bank Meal Card is a pre-paid Card operated in partnership with VISA. This Card offers a convenient and unique mode of payment for your meals.
How is the Card secure against unauthorised payments at merchant outlets?
The user of the Meal Card is required to sign on the charge slip (produced by the electronic data capture machine) to complete a transaction at the merchant outlet. The merchant has to match this signature with the cardholder's signature in the signature panel on the reverse of the Card. Transactions at food and beverage merchant outlets are thus protected by the cardholder's signature. We recommend that you sign on the Card as soon as you receive it.
What is the validity of the Meal Card?
The validity of the card is 2 years from the data of issue i.e. “Valid From” as printed on the card.