- Joining Fee - INR 5,000
- Annual Fee (Second year onwards) – INR 5,000
- Supplementary Card Fee - INR 250
- Overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances - 3.50% a month (42% annualised)
|InterMiles ICICI Bank Coral Credit Cards||Standard Offer|
|Joining Fee*||INR 5,000|
|Welcome Bonus InterMiles||10,000 InterMiles|
|Annual Fee* (2nd year onwards)||INR 5,000|
|Renewal Bonus InterMiles||5,000 InterMiles|
|*Joining Fee and Annual fee is waived off for InterMiles Platinum Tier members.|
Your card can accumulate a maximum of 60,000 InterMiles against your spends in each anniversary year. When this cap is reached, a InterMiles Uncapping Fee of INR 7,500 will be levied to your Credit Card account.
To continue earning InterMiles, please make this fee payment. Please call our Customer Care to reverse the fee if you choose not to pay it; further InterMiles will not accrue in that anniversary cycle.
The cap will be reset with the start of the next anniversary year and InterMiles will flow to your InterMiles account automatically from the next statement cycle. An anniversary year is one year from the date of your card setup.
The InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card comes with a range of benefits.
- 10,000 welcome bonus InterMiles, flight discount voucher and hotel discount voucher on joining
- 5,000 renewal bonus InterMiles, flight discount voucher and hotel discount voucher on renewal
- Earn up to 10 InterMiles per INR 100 spent on the card
- Complimentary airport lounge access
- Complimentary golf rounds, discounts on dining and more!
Choose the best Credit Card for you that suits your needs. ICICI Bank Credit Cards offer a host of benefits and offers to cater to your needs.
Coral Credit Card
Manchester United Signature Credit Card
MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card
HPCL Credit Cards
Credit free period of 48 days depends on your statement date.
There is no cap on the number of times the limit can be changed
If you are unable to transact on your credit card, you may call our Customer Care between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. from your registered mobile number. To know the local Customer Care numbers, please click here.