Terms & Conditions
- The Card Member may be offered various insurance benefits from time to time by ICICI Bank through a tie up with the Insurance Company. In all cases of claim, the Insurance Company will be solely liable for settlement of the claim and the Card Member will not hold ICICI Bank responsible in any manner whether for compensation, recovery of compensation, processing of claims or for any other reason whatsoever.
- All insurance benefits will be applicable only in case the said ICICI Bank Credit Card has been used at least once in the last 60 days prior to the happening of the unforeseen event.
- All insurance benefits are available on the Primary Card only. There is no insurance cover on Supplementary Cards.
- Please ensure that the minimum amount due on your Credit Card is paid at all times to avail of insurance benefits.
- Travel insurance covers international travel only and only when the ticket is purchased using the said ICICI Bank Credit Card.
- The insurance claim proceeds may be placed in escrow by the Insurance Company at the direction of ICICI Bank until satisfactory discharge of all outstanding liabilities on the Card by the Card Member.
- In the event of the Card facility being terminated, for whatever reason, all such insurance benefits shall automatically and ipso facto cease to be available from such date of cessation of membership.
- Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. The insurer for the cover as aforesaid is ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. The policy is governed by the terms and conditions laid down by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. ICICI Bank is not responsible for processing of claims and all claim related queries need to be taken up directly on ICICI Lombard General toll-free number 1800-2666. Insurance is underwritten by ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. The services mentioned are only an indication of the covers offered. For complete details on coverage, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer the welcome kit.
- ICICI Bank may at any time (at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice thereof) modify, suspend, withdraw or cancel these insurance benefits and there will be no binding obligation on ICICI Bank to continue these benefits.