- Earn high returns on the money deposited
- Safe and Secure money deposit
- Flexible time period
Enjoy the benefits of banking with ICICI Bank.
Give us a call and our Sales Executive will personally meet you at your place of work at your own convenience.
For further details please contact your nearest Branch.
- The Fixed Deposit is available in a single mode of operation.
- Maturity period ranges from 6 months to 10 years.
- Minimum amount of deposit required is Rs.10,000 and beyond that deposits can be in the multiples of Re.1.
- Interest is compounded quarterly and reinvested with the principal amount.
- Interest will be subject to TDS.
- The Fixed Deposit cannot be auto-renewed.
Employees/recruits of Corporates having an existing relationship with ICICI Bank.
Terms & Conditions
- Such Fixed Deposit shall be accepted with a specific request from the Corporate having ICICI Bank Salary Relationship.
- An Application letter from Employee and Acknowledgement letter by Employer to be obtained for such Fixed Deposit.
- Such Fixed Deposit shall be opened only in reinvestment mode.
- Such Fixed Deposit shall be opened in the name and style of "Employee name/employee id" SD A/c "Company Name ".
- No Loan/Overdraft shall be permitted.
- Mode of operation is single.
- Payment of proceeds (principal and interest) prematurely or on maturity of the said fixed deposit will be as per terms mentioned in the application letter.
All other terms and conditions as applicable for Fixed Deposits will apply.