Tips to remember when transacting at the ATM
- Ensure that no one sees you enter your PIN (personal identification number).
- Never allow a stranger to assist you while using an ATM.
- After completing your transaction, secure your card and cash immediately. Always count your cash before leaving the ATM area and not outside it.
- Do not leave your transaction record at the ATM. Shred it before discarding it.
- Change your ATM PIN frequently, at least once a month.
Tips to remember when using your Debit Card for shopping
- Use your card with merchants that you know and can trust. Never allow the shopkeeper to take your card to a different shop/room for swiping it.
- Make sure that your debit card is returned to you after completing a purchase; and be sure that the card that has been returned is your own.
- After a purchase, always take your charge slip(s) with you and tear up any carbon copies.
- Check receipts against your monthly billing statements to verify your card transactions. Report any unauthorized transaction(s) immediately.
- Check your charge slips against your monthly account statements to verify your card transactions.
- Once you have reconciled your account statements, tear up all charge slips and discard them.
- If your credit card gets stolen/lost.
- If you card doesn't function and you need a replacement card.
- To report unauthorised transactions.
Please call our Customer Care