Terms and Condition
- “Alliance partner” shall mean Indigo, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who holds a valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “Card holder” shall mean a customer to whom the facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean Credit card shopping card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- “Offer” shall mean discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Credit card
- “OfferPeriod” shall mean the period from 11 June 2019 to 14 June 2019
- "Website" shall mean the following "website" URL: www.goindigo.in of the "Alliance partner"
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s Internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- 5% Cashback upto max INR 1000/- on Domestic and International flights. MOV: INR 6000/-
Offer valid only on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards.
Funded by ICICI Bank
Offer Period: Offer valid from 11 June 2019 to 14 June 2019
The availability of the offer is based on the following criteria:
- To avail benefits under the Offer the ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards Cardholder shall be required to make a transaction/purchase on all channels during the Offer Period until <to be decided> both days inclusive.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards Cardholder(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards Cardholder(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
III) TERMS PRESCRIBED BY THE ALLIANCE PARTNER
- Offer: 5% Cashback upto max INR 1000/- on Domestic and International flights. MOV: INR 6000/-
Terms of Offer
- This offer (“Offer”) is made by ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) to the customers of ICICI Bank who are residents of India (“Customers”) booking IndiGo’s flights (“Booking”) on IndiGo’s website (www.goindigo.in) or IndiGo’s mobile application (whether android or iOS), using a valid ICICI Bank debit card and a valid ICICI Bank credit card (“Card”).
- The Offer is valid from 11 June 2019 to 14 June 2019
- ICICI Bank shall offer 5% (five percent.) cashback upto a maximum of INR 1000 (Rupees one thousand) to the Customers booking an IndiGo flight ticket during Promotion Period, on IndiGo’s website (www.goindigo.in) or mobile application using a Card. The first valid transaction per Card during the Promotion Period will be considered for the cashback.
- The Offer is applicable on a minimum booking amount of INR 6000 (Rupees six thousand) on the booking of IndiGo flights (excluding ancillaries).
- The Offer is valid only on 1 (one) transaction per Customer during the Promotion Period. The first valid transaction using the Card only will be eligible for the benefit under this Offer.
- The cashback will be processed for the eligible Customers within 90 days from the end of Promotion Period and credited to Customer’s card account, subject to the Customer fulfilling the criteria of the terms of offer.
- All complaints, claims, disputes, concerns, issues, etc., regarding the Offer should be taken up directly with ICICI Bank. IndiGo shall in no manner be responsible for the same. All complaints, claims, disputes, concerns, issues, etc., regarding the Booking should be taken up directly with IndiGo. ICICI Bank shall in no manner be responsible for the same.
- The cashback is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-encashable.
- All Bookings made under this Offer shall be subject to IndiGo’s conditions of carriage available at www.goindigo.in.
- The Offer is eligible for both EMI and non-EMI transactions.
- Offer is designed for B2C customers only. Hold bookings or group bookings for IndiGo flights, and IndiGo flight bookings made through travel agents, or by corporates, or through platforms other than IndiGo’s website, mobile application android application or iOS application, are not eligible for the Offer.
- In case of partial/full cancellation of the Booking, the Offer stands void and the Customer will not be eligible for the cashback.
- The Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of IndiGo. Neither the Offer nor cashback under this Offer can be assigned or transferred to any other person.
- ICICI Bank and IndiGo reserve the right to extend, withdraw or terminate this Offer without prior notice, without assigning any reasons and without any liability towards any person. Further, ICICI Bank and IndiGo reserve the right to add, amend or replace all or any of the terms of this Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, without prior notice and from time to time, without assigning any reasons.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the services offered by IndiGo. Any dispute or claim regarding flight services must be resolved by the Customers with IndiGo directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of flight services provided by IndiGo.
- The Offer is valid for Indian citizens only.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of Offer by the Customer, ICICI Bank reserves the right to deny the Offer or IndiGo reserves the right to cancel the Booking.
- ICICI Bank and IndiGo shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may be suffered, by a Customer, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer and/or by the use or non-use of the Card.
- The decision of ICICI Bank and IndiGo with respect to all transactions under the Offer shall be final and binding on the Customer and any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
- By making the Booking through the Card during the Promotion Period, Customer (i) confirms that the its participation in the Offer is voluntary; (i) unconditionally and irrevocable agrees to these terms and conditions; (ii) consents that all information provided by the Customer may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers and employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the Customer, in future.
- The Offer terms shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
IV. GENERAL TERMS PRESCRIBED BY ICICI BANK
Terms and conditions prescribed ICICI Bank Credit Card Holders
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the alliance partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / offer availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the alliance partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the alliance Partner/s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the alliance if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the alliance or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Offer is sponsored by the alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such alliances cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.