Terms and Condition
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Yatra India Pvt. Ltd, hereby referred to as “Yatra”, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who is using ICICI bank Net banking services or holds a valid ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER Debit card/Prepaid card or holds a valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "Card" refers to any Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Debit Card (Electron/Maestro) issued to the Cardholder by ICICI Bank in India.
- "Cardholder/s" refers to a customer to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- “Offer” shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Debit Card/Credit Card
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from April 01, 2016 to September 30, 2016, both days inclusive.
- "'Website"” shall mean the following website of the "Alliance partner": www.yatra.com
- "Void Transactions "shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /canceled/ been unsuccessful at the "website" of the "Alliance partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities of purchasing products/gadgets online offered by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meaning prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
Domestic Hotel Offer - 25% off on Hotels on min. spend of Rs 4000 (max. upto Rs 2000)
Promo code is YTICICI2015
II. To avail the offers applicable on Website and Mobile app of Yatra
- For Website visit: yatra.com / mobile.yatra.com
- For Mobile App: Yatra Mobile App
Offer is not valid on select Hotels. To check the list, please log on to http://www.yatra.com/fresco/offer/details/hotel-list
III. How to avail
- Log on to www.yatra.com / m.yatra.com or Yatra Mobile App
- Select the desired domestic hotel for booking
- Enter the coupon code "YTICICI2015"
- Make payment using your ICICI Bank Credit card, Debit card or Netbanking services on www.yatra.com to avail instant discount.
- Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer on Yatra.com
- The discount benefit cannot be combined with any other promotional benefit offered by Yatra.com
IV. Terms & Conditions prescribed by Yatra
- Offer is valid till September 30, 2016.
- This offer is available on Desktop, Mobile App and Mobile site.
- Mobile app offer is only valid on android, ios & windows.
- One promo code is valid per booking.
- Offer is not available to travel agents.
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- In case of refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- Yatra.com & ICICI Bank reserves the right to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether, without prior notice.
- Offer is not valid on select Hotels. To check the list, please lo g on to http://www.yatra.com/fresco/offer/details/hotel-list
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- Decision of Yatra.com in all matters connected with or incidental to this offer shall be final and binding.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Gurgaon.
- An ICICI Bank credit/debit card can be used for a maximum of three transactions during the offer period.
V. Terms and conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by “Yatra.com”
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Cardholder due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Netbanking user/Cardholder. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Netbanking user/cardholder/s.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Program Partner/s or ICICI Bank Net banking user/Cardholder from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- All communication / notices with regard to this offer should be addressed “Yatra.com”.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to “Alliance Partner” i.e Yatra directly at http://www.yatra.com/customer-support.html” without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Yatra, only up to a period of 15 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by Yatra.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Yatra reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Netbanking user/Cardholder ceases to be so at any time during the Offer Period, then all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such ICICI Bank Netbanking user/Cardholder.