- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Spykke Innovations Pvt Ltd, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s)" shall mean internet banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
- "Card" shall mean Credit card(VISA/ Mastercard/ Amex) or Debit card (VISA/Electron/Maestro), which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program/Offer Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- "Program/“Offer” shall mean such cashback(s)/ discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Net Banking Services, during the Offer Period on the Website.
- “Program/Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from Oct 1, 2020 till March 31, 2021, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to e ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Website” shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner www.spykke.com.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been canceled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.