Terms and Condition
- “Alliance partner” shall mean MakeMyTrip (India) Private Limited, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who is using ICICI bank Netbanking services or holds a valid ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER Debit card/Prepaid card or holds a valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “Cardholder” shall mean a customer to whom the Facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean Debit card/Credit card /Prepaid card /Gift Card/Pockets shopping card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- “Offer” shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Debit/Credit/Prepaid/Gift Card or Net Banking services.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from September 25, to September 26, 2017, both days inclusive.
- "Website" shall mean the following "website" URL: www.makemytrip.com of the "Alliance partner"
- Void Transactions "shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /cancelled/ been unsuccessful at the ""website"" of the "Alliance partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s Internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Details:
For first time MakeMyTrip users: Flat 40% Instant discount
For all other users:
Flat 35% Instant discount
On Domestic Hotels only
Website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App only
ICICI Bank Internet banking
- How do you get it?
- Discount will be calculated on the base price i.e. total price less taxes
- User will get discount as listed in the table above
- What do you get?
- The decision to accord a first time MakeMyTrip user status lies on MakeMyTrip alone and its decision will be binding for the same
- Any user who has never transacted on MakeMyTrip before and whose personal details (email ID, phone number etc.) are not present in MakeMyTrip’s booking history will be treated as a first time MakeMyTrip user
- Who is a first time MakeMyTrip user?
- Cashback under this offer will only be processed on bookings where a deal code has been applied (bookings with no deal code will not be considered)
- This offer is valid til September 26, 2017
- This offer is valid for hotel check outs till 31st Jan’2018
- The cashback offer is valid for only 1 booking per card during the entire offer period
- A customer can make max 5 bookings in last 30 days using any eligible offer code on Hotel bookings
- A customer can make max 3 bookings in a day using any eligible offer code on Hotel bookings
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip's Website, Mobile site, Android App, iOS App only.
- What else do you need to know
- Offer is valid on select domestic hotels only
- Offer is not valid on payments made directly at hotel, through PayPal account, Pay at hotel, Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for cashback
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cashback amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply.
III. Terms and conditions prescribed by Alliance Partner
- If the customer doesn't receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaintwithin 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.
IV) Terms and conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- Terms and conditions prescribed for ICICI Bank Netbanking Users
- The offer is brought to you by the Alliance partner. ICICI Bank is only communicating the offer on behalf of the Alliance Partner
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank Net Banking User(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by the "Alliance partner", only up to a period of 2 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the "Alliance partner".
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the "Alliance partner"
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Net Banking User ceases to be an ICICI Bank Net Banking User at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
- Terms and conditions prescribed ICICI bank Credit & Debit Card Holders
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the alliance Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / offer availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the alliance
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the alliance Partner/s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the alliance if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the alliance or otherwise by use of the
- The Offer is sponsored by the alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the alliance Partner in this
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such alliances cannot be offered for any reason