Terms and Condition
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Yatra India Pvt. Ltd, hereby referred to as “Yatra”, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who is using ICICI bank Net banking services or holds a valid ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER Debit card/Prepaid card or holds a valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "Card" refers to any Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Debit Card (Electron/Maestro) issued to the Cardholder by ICICI Bank in India.
- "Cardholder/s" refers to a customer to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- “Offer” shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Debit Card/Credit Card
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from April 01, 2016 to September 30, 2016, both days inclusive.
- "'Website"” shall mean the following website of the "Alliance partner": www.yatra.com
- "Void Transactions "shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /canceled/ been unsuccessful at the "website" of the "Alliance partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities of purchasing products/gadgets online offered by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meaning prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
Domestic Holidays - Additional Rs. 1000 off on all Domestic Holidays available on Yatra website on a spend of Rs. 30000 or above
International Holidays - Additional Rs. 1500 off on all International Holidays available on Yatra website on a spend of Rs. 50000 or above
II. How to avail
- To book a Domestic & International Holidays, please call 1860 200 1800 or visit nearest Yatra Retail outlet and use code – YTICICI2015.
III. Terms & Conditions prescribed by Yatra
- Offer is valid till September 30, 2016.
- One promo code is valid per booking.
- Offer is not available to travel agents.
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- In case of refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- Yatra.com reserves the right to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether, without prior notice.
- All tickets would be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline terms and conditions. Cancellation charges / date change penalties will be applicable as per the airline rules for all tickets purchased through this promotion.
- Yatra shall not guarantee or be held responsible or liable for any product or service offered by the Airlines which is not within the control of Yatra.com.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- Decision of Yatra.com in all matters connected with or incidental to this offer shall be final and binding.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Gurgaon.
- An ICICI Bank credit/debit card can be used for a maximum of three transactions during the offer period.
IV. Terms and conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by “Yatra.com”
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Cardholder due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Cardholder. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank cardholder/s.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Program Partner/s or ICICI Bank Cardholder from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- All communication / notices with regard to this offer should be addressed “Yatra.com”.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to “Alliance Partner” i.e Yatra directly at http://www.yatra.com/customer-support.html” without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Yatra, only up to a period of 15 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by Yatra.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Yatra reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Cardholder ceases to be so at any time during the Offer Period, then all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such ICICI Bank Cardholder.