For destinations in India – 5% cashback up to Rs 6,000 (minimum transactional value should be greater than or equal to Rs 30,000)
- Offer valid from Dec 05 to 07, 2020
- Minimum booking amount to avail of the cashback: Rs 30,000
- Maximum cashback: Rs 6,000 per card
- The cashback is valid on all transactions done using ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards only. Cashback offer is not applicable for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Cards.
- The cashback is valid only on the fresh holiday bookings done during the promo period.
- Cashback will be posted on or before 90 days from end of the offer.
Terms and Conditions apply.
- Offer valid from 5th to 7th Dec’20
- Minimum booking amount to avail the cash back should be 30,000
- The cash back is valid on all transactions done via ICICI bank credit and debit cards only. Cash back offer is not applicable for Amazon ICICI Bank cards.
- The cash back is valid only on the fresh holiday bookings done during the promo period
- Only the first transaction per booking file is eligible for cash back, provided the above conditions are met. No follow up payments are liable for cash back.
- The maximum cash back being Rs. 6000 per booking file.
- Maximum cash back per ICICI Bank credit or debit card is only Rs 6000.
- Cash back will be posted on or before 90 days from end of offer.
- ICICI Bank additional 5 % cash back is applicable on minimum transaction of ₹30,000 & upto maximum cash back of ₹6,000 as per the offers for different destinations.
- Cash back offer is valid for all booking transactions done using ICICI Bank Cards only as payment options. The cash back offer is not valid on ICICI Net Banking,
- Cash back is valid on all transactions done online or at our retail outlets via card swipes in our POS machines
- Cash back is applicable only on domestic and international holiday bookings
- Cashback will be calculated on each Booking ID and not on the number of transactions. For example, if a Cardholder pays in 2 instalments/transactions for 1 Booking ID, cash back will be processed only once and only on the first transaction done via ICICI Bank Cards as long as the minimum booking criteria is met. The second transaction would not be eligible for cash back even if the min booking amt criteria is met.
- A user may choose to pay using multiple ICICI Bank Cards but the cash back will be calculated on the total amount paid using the 1st ICICI Bank Card only
- Cash back will be credited to the card through which the 1st payment is received
- If the Cardholder doesn't receive the cash back amount within 6 months from the booking date, he/she can claim for the same within 6 months by raising the query with Thomas Cook from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do, he/she will not be eligible for the cash back amount
- In the event the order is cancelled by the cardholder, Thomas Cook or ICICI Bank for any reason whatsoever, and subsequently, the order transaction value falls below the minimum transaction amount eligible for cash back, the order will not qualify for this offer.
- Thomas Cook & ICICI Bank reserves the right to amend/withdraw the offer anytime without prior intimation
- Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions
- In case of any dispute, decision of Thomas Cook India Ltd. will be final and binding
- Cash back would be applicable only on components booked during sale period. Any activity/ upgrade options booked post sale period would not be eligible for cash back
- Cash back will be processed within 90 working days from the date of transaction last date of the campaign
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable
- The Offer is not valid for any Void Transactions.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Credit card or Debit card Holders is on a voluntary basis
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
- Standard Thomas Cook Terms & Conditions will apply on holidays bought during the promotional period and ICICI Bank will not entertain any complaints or issues pertaining to the holidays and services offered by them