Terms and Condition
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Yatra India Pvt. Ltd, hereby referred to as “Yatra”, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who is using ICICI bank Net banking services or holds a valid ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER Debit card/Prepaid card or holds a valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "Card" refers to any Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Debit Card (Electron/Maestro) issued to the Cardholder by ICICI Bank in India.
- "Cardholder/s" refers to a customer to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- "Offer” shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Debit Card/Credit Card
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from January 19, to January 26, 2016, both days inclusive.
- "Website" shall mean the following website of the "Alliance partner": www.yatra.com
- "Void Transactions "shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /canceled/ been unsuccessful at the "website" of the "Alliance partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities of purchasing products/gadgets online offered by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meaning prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- Domestic Flight Roundtrip: 700 off + 5000 eCash
- Domestic flight One way: 300 off + 5000 eCash
- Dates: January 19, 2016 to January 26, 2016
- Visit Yatra.com
- Select desired flights
- Enter promo code ICICIAP18
- At the time of payment with your ICICI Credit/ Debit card, please use the promo code
- Offer will be valid on domestic flight bookings made with ICICI Credit/ Debit card / Net Banking only
- Offer valid for new users on Yatra only
III. eCash process:
- On successful validation of the promo code and completion of your transaction, your Yatra account will be credited with the relevant eCash within a week of your booking.
- It is advisable to make this transaction after having logged into your Yatra account. In case of non-logged in transactions, the eCash will be credited to your account, basis the email ID used. You can access the Yatra account by the link sent on your email ID.
- Use your eCash to make online transactions on flight, domestic hotel and bus bookings.
- Only 5% of your booking amount can be redeemed via the eCash earned from previous bookings on flights, 20% on hotels and 10% on bus bookings.
- The eCash earned through this offer has a validity of 90 days from travel date.
- The eCash earned will be redeemable after travel date only.
IV. Terms and Conditions prescribed by Alliance Partner
- This offer from Yatra and ICICI Bank is open to all residents of India holding ICICI BANK credit/ debit card /net banking. The discount can be availed by the customers making a full purchase only through their ICICI BANK credit/ debit card on Yatra's websitewww.yatra.com ("Website").
- Customers have to fill the promo code in the promo code field on Yatra.com's payment page. The amount of discount received will reflect at the next step on the website (Yatra.com).
- The eCash earned from previous bookings can be redeemed up to 5% on flight bookings, 20% on hotel bookings and 10% on bus bookings.
- Discount / eCash will not be valid on cancelled tickets/bookings or for charge back transactions. Yatra Online Private Limited reserves the right to reverse the discount/eCash in case the ticket/booking is found to be cancelled later.
- This offer is not valid for travel agents. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra notice.
- All tickets and bookings will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline and hotel terms and conditions.
- All standard Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) mentioned on Yatra website would apply. In case of third party services/products, customer's sole recourse against the third party services/products being provided by third party suppliers shall be with the concerned suppliers only, and shall be subject to said supplier's own terms and conditions.
- This offer is not valid for split bookings where customer makes multiple bookings to avail multiple discounts. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount / eCash or cancel the booking if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra's notice.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount / eCash and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- Discounts / eCash provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in the programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a 'best effort basis'.
- Yatra reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to these programs/offer at any time without any prior notice.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India only.
- This is limited period offer and both the partners can change the offer terms anytime.
V. Terms and conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by “Yatra.com”
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Cardholder due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Netbanking user/Cardholder. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Netbanking user/cardholder/s.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Program Partner/s or ICICI Bank Net banking user/Cardholder from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes.
The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- All communication / notices with regard to this offer should be addressed “Yatra.com”.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to “Alliance Partner” i.e Yatra directly at http://www.yatra.com/customer-support.html” without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Yatra, only up to a period of 15 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by Yatra.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Yatra reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Netbanking user/Cardholder ceases to be so at any time during the Offer Period, then all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such ICICI Bank Netbanking user/Cardholder.