Terms and Condition
- "Card" shall mean Credit card (VISA/ Mastercard/ Amex) or Debit card (VISA /Mastercard/Rupay), which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program/Offer Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- "Program/“Offer” shall mean a voucher worth Rs. 5,000 from Tanishq which the Cardholder(s) spending Rs. 50,000 or more using ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card shall be eligible.
- “Program/Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from November 2 to November 6, 2018, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s Credit / Debit Card facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been canceled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
This festive season, shop with ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card for Rs 50,000 or more from November 2 to November 6, 2018 and get Tanishq voucher worth Rs 5,000.
To participate in the offer, give a missed call on 7069440449 from your registered mobile number.
- Get Tanishq voucher* worth Rs 5,000
- Minimum cumulative spends: Rs 50,000
- Customer can avail of maximum one voucher per card account
- Offer is valid from November 2 to November 6, 2018
- Offer not applicable on Business, Commercial or Corporate Credit Cards
- Registration through missed call is mandatory to participate in the offer
- ATM Withdrawals, void transactions, Insurance, Tax & Mutual Fund payments will not be considered as valid spends during the campaign period
- The winners shall be intimated on our website. The winners’ list shall be displayed on ICICI Bank’s website on or before January 31, 2019. The dispatch of the gifts will start after February 6, 2019.
III. General Terms and Conditions
- This Program cannot be clubbed with any other program that may be made available to the Cardholders by ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall, with the help of the authorized vendor, attempt to have the Gift delivered at the registered mailing address of the winning Cardholder. If the Gift is undelivered, ICICI Bank shall, at its sole discretion, attempt to have the Gift delivered one more time. If the Gift is still undelivered, ICICI Bank shall hold the Gift till May 6, 2019, within which period, the Cardholder should contact ICICI Bank to avail the Gift. After the termination of this time period, ICICI Bank shall be under no obligation to entertain any requests or claims for the Gift item. In order for the Gift to be delivered to the eligible and winning Cardholder, the Cardholder understands and permits ICICI Bank shall share the Cardholder(s)’(s) details like name, address, phone number etc. with the authorized vendor for delivery of the Gift item.
- Any cancellations, reversals or foreclosures on the Facility, before the dispatch of the Gift will amount to cancellation of the Gift Offer to the Cardholder.
- Purchases made on all linked cards to Card account will be considered for calculating total spends.
- A Cardholder shall be entitled to only one voucher per card account corresponding to the total spends by the Cardholder, during the Program Period.
- Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- No substitutions or exchange of Gift, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Cardholder shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Gift or any of them on account of non-availability of Gift, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Cardholder.
- Declaration of winner will be based on Terms & conditions of the Offer & ICICI Bank authentication time stamp for transaction time.
IV. Terms & Conditions prescribed by Tanishq for Rs. 5,000 worth voucher
- The voucher is valid only for the purchase of Tanishq products from authorized Tanishq showroom.
- The voucher is only an entitlement to credit to the extent of the face value of the voucher and is non-encashable.
- If the value of the purchase is less than the value of voucher, the balance is non-refundable.
- The voucher is not valid with the month and year printed on the Gift Voucher.
- No replacement or compensation is permissible for lost or mutilated or defaced voucher.
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from the month of issue and cannot be revalidated.
- The voucher is not a legal tender.
V. ICICIBank prescribed TermsandConditions:
- If a Cardholder ceases to be a Cardholder, at any time during the Program Period, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall no more be available to such Cardholder.
- In case a Cardholder cancels or reverses any transaction/s, due to which he/she had qualified for the Gift, then the Cardholder shall no more be eligible for the Gift.
- This Program is brought to you by ICICI Bank’s credit and debit cards department and is made available only to Cardholders selected at the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Gift.
- In the event any alternative Gift is offered, selection of the same shall be at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the quality, usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift, and shall not be responsible if the same, in any way, is found to be defective.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of the use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardholder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any merchant establishment or Cardholder from the Program, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- No queries shall be entertained after 120 days from the closure date of the Program Period. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Gift shall in no event constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to: ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P.O. Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P.O. Hyderabad - 500034.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Program is not available, wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever.