Terms and Condition
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this offer shall mean a person who are ICICI Bank Net Banking Users.
- "ICICI Bank Net Banking User" shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account maintained with ICICI Bank for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who uses ICICI Net Banking as payment channel for its Internet transaction.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank's Internet Banking Service.
- “Offer/Program” shall mean gifts made available to Customers which would be based on value of all the transactions done through Net Banking.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from December 16, 2016 to January 16, 2017 both days inclusive.
- "Void Transactions" shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /cancelled/unsuccessful at the Website of the Alliance partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings
prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall
be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the
extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions,
these Terms shall prevail.
II. Steps to avail the Offer/Program
- Travel and E-commerce transactions would be considered for qualifying customers.
- Following are the offers based on the amount of money spent by the user during offer period.
- Top 3 spenders for the festive period would get 2 adults Malaysia trip for 3 nights.
- This holiday package is managed by Musafir. Please refer to the detailed TnC’s of this offer below.
- Top 5 Daily highest spenders will win Cleartrip vouchers worth ₹5000
- Do 3 or more transactions daily and top 200 customers with highest number of transactions will get an Amazon.in gift card worth ₹100
- Qualified Net Banking Users would be informed through communication on their secured inbox and / by the message centre in the logged in section / by mail / by call, about the rewards and the redemption process, within 45 days post the offer period.
- The following Retail Purchases / Transactions shall be considered for the offer eligibility during the Offer Period
- No cards payments, insurance, AMC, broker, tax, B2B payments, wallet, education, government payments would be considered.
- The highest spenders will be selected on the basis of the value of all the shopping transactions combined ,during offer period, using ICICI Bank Internet Banking as payment channel for the transactions.
- If there are more than one Customer with the same transaction value among the highest spenders, then ICICI Bank shall select the Customer on the first transaction basis.
- One Customer can be eligible only once as a winner under the Offer.
- ICICI Bank shall not be responsible for any products delivered by merchant partners and complaints if any about the same shall be redirected to respective merchant partners.
- Delivery in all Kerala regions is not possible by courier due to Taxation Customer has to provide alternate address.
- The customer has to confirm the acceptance to ICICI bank when contacted.
- The winners list will be published by February 28, 2017. This will include the name of all eligible winners, who can claim their rewards after paying the gift tax of 30% of the value of the product/holiday package.
- Dispatch of products/holiday package would be done post confirmation from
winners on accepting the gift after paying the gift tax
- For redemption of the reward, the ICICI Bank Net Banking User shall be required to redeem the reward at the end of the Program Period in the manner specified by ICICI Bank and /or the Alliance Partner. The ICICI Bank Net Banking User will need to visit the Alliance Partner's Website for redemption of the rewards.
- Concerns or queries regarding offer should be communicated with the bank
before March 31, 2017.
III. General Terms and Conditions pertaining to the Offer/Program
- Rewards shall be sent atleast 45 days after the Net Banking User is informed about his eligibility by ICICI Bank or once the Program is over, whichever is earlier.
- The color representation of the rewards on the banners, landing page / mail, may not be similar to the one that shall get dispatched to the winner.
- In case the Net Banking User cannot be contacted using the contact details provided to ICICI Bank in such cases the Bank reserves the right to declare the next highest transactor as the winner.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank customer(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
IV. Terms and conditions for ICICI Bank Net Banking Customers.
- ICICI Bank shall not in any way be deemed to be making any representation whatsoever about the usefulness, worthiness, quality and/or character of the any rewards and the services provided by Musafir and shall not be responsible in any way what so ever for the same. The existence of a dispute with respect to, if any, regarding the usefulness, worthiness, nature and/or quality of product or other services provided by Musafir shall not constitute a claim against ICICI
- Transactions using any other channel but ICICI Bank Internet Banking or m.icicibank.com will not be considered eligible for the Offer.
- All the rewards will be subject to TDS as per Income Tax Act, 1961. A person receiving rewards in kind exceeding Rs.10000/-, will have to pay 30% of the value of reward before collecting the reward towards TDS. The tax amount shall be paid to the Alliance Partner by the Net Banking Users using ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s). A TDS certificate will be issued to the Net Banking User as per the prescribed timeline. The TDS will be collected prior to dispatch of the reward to the Net Banking User.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by the Customer/s under this Offer.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Customer/s from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes as each of them managed by partners.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Net Banking User ceases to be a ICICI Bank Net Banking User at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
- ICICI bank has the right to withdraw the offer without any prior notice.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms and conditions contained herein as per its discretion without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation/notice whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Contest/Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner
whatsoever for any loss/ damage /claim/injury that may arise due to withdrawal or change in the terms and conditions of the Offer or discontinuation of it.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank. The Offer is not available wherever the same is prohibited and/or cannot be offered or for any reason whatsoever. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- Any queries/communication/notice regarding the Offer should be sent to ICICI
Bank’s 24 HOUR CUSTOMER CARE
- This offer is applicable only for Value Banking and Privilege Banking customers
- Employees will not be eligible for the offer.
V. Terms and conditions for rewards
- The package is based on 2 adults travelling together for 3 nights’ accommodation in Kualalumpur with breakfast on twin share basis, inclusive of return airport – hotel – airport transfers and one half day panoramic city tour on seat in coach basis. In case of any additional person or inclusion required to be added, the winner shall need to bear the cost for the same before travel. This international travel package is valid for Indian passport holders only
- The voucher is non-refundable, non-encashable, non-transferrable and cannot be combined with any other offer either from Musafir.com
- All rooms & seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Travel date needs to be finalised 60 working days before departure date
- For all international travel it is mandatory to have a passport valid for 6months from date of return. Handwritten passports and passports valid for 20years are not accepted in many international locations. Hence the passport should be machine written and validity should not be more than 10years.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances such as delay in flights, political unrest, natural calamity, if there is any change or cancellation of travel plans, we shall assist to the best of our capacity.
- Granting visa is at the discretion of the Immigration Authorities in Malaysia. At any given point of time Musafir cannot influence or prevail upon the Immigration authorities. Visa once applied is non-refundable so if we need to re-apply for the visa, the necessary visa fee will need to be borne by the traveller. At any given point of time, if the Malaysian Immigration Authorities ask for additional documents to further substantiate the case, the same will need to be provided.
- Standard International check in time is 1500hrs and check out is 1000Hrs. Guaranteed early check in or late check out is subject to additional supplement. Complimentary early check in or late check out is at the discretion of the hotel and cannot be guaranteed
- On account of local circumstances if there are any changes in the local half day city tour we shall intimate you about the same. We shall try and make an alternate arrangement if possible. But in case of unforeseen circumstances if we need to cancel the arrangement, no refund is due to the winner for the cancelled services
- No refund for any unutilised services
- Breakfast included in the package is based on a buffet arrangement as per fixed time as per hotel booked. In case a breakfast is ordered in the room, the supplement for the same should be paid by the winner directly to the hotel
- All personal expenses such as laundry, mini bar, room services, meals on tour excluding the breakfast, any additional services or sightseeing, liquor, beverages, cigarettes and other incidentals are on direct payment basis and not included in the package
- Musafir will not be responsible for any damage to property done by the winner while on tour and the same if any needs to be compensated by the guest directly on tour. The winner is responsible for his personal belongings & travel documents at all times pre tour and on tour.
- Seat in coach services are clubbed services where in multi cultural travellers travel together in a combined service. All these services will be at a fixed time.
- The winners are required to come to the hotel lobby 15mins before the pick up time. The vehicle will not wait beyond 10mins of the pre designated time post which the driver shall leave. This will be considered as a no show service. If the winner wishes to avail of this service on an alternate date or time it will be considered as an additional book and he / she would need to pay the cost for the same on tour. This applies to seat in coach arrival and departure transfers as well.
- In case of any on tour problem kindly contact the local help desk number provided on the voucher. In the event that requested support is not available locally or the number is unreachable, please contact the Musafir office helpdesk number provided for any assistance
- While we strive to ensure that the hotel providers we use at all times are well maintained and provide great service to all their guests, Musafir is not responsible for any service related lapses at the hotel