Everyday, top spenders on ICICI Bank Debit & Credit Card using PAYUMONEY at participating merchants get a Moto G.
Get additional 15% discount at participating merchants* using PAYUMONEY and ICICI Bank Debit or Credit Card. Max discount - Rs. 75 per transaction.
Valid till August 26 to September 09, 2014.
Steps to avail of additional discount
- Shop at any Fantastic 15 online shopping festival merchants.
- Choose PAYUMONEY as payment option.
- Continue paying using ICICI Bank Debit or Credit Card.
Terms and Condition
- "Cardholder" shall mean a customer to whom the Facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean credit card or the debit card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Online Festival" shall mean the brand name "Fantastic 15 online shopping festival" under which PAYUMONEY and ICICI Bank Debit/Credit Cards will provide discounts and other prizes to cardholders shopping on PAYUMONEY website partners.
- "Facility 1" shall mean Highest online spends on each day (excluding cash withdrawals at ATMs and banks, Void Transactions, fuel payment, and mutual fund transactions or purchase transactions at Point of Sale terminals) done on the Card at the participating PAYUMONEY website partners during the Program Period.
- "Facility 2" shall mean online spends using card at any of the participating PAYUMONEY website partner during the Program Period on the Card.
- Facility 1 and Facility 2 shall be collectively referred to as "Facility".
- "Gift Offer" or "Gift" shall mean gift of specified item/s to the Cardholder in cases where the Facility is availed during the Program Period.
- Customers availing Facility 1 will qualify for Moto G.
- Customers availing Facility 2 will qualify for a 15% discount at the participating PAYUMONEY partner website.
- "Program" shall mean the assured Gift Offer for the Cardholder availing of the Facility during the Program Period.
- "Program Period" shall mean the period commencing from August 26, 2014 to September 09, 2014 during which the Facility is availed by the Cardholder.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction made by using the Card has been canceled by the merchant establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
- "Day" shall mean period of 24 hours starting from 12.00 AM and ending at 11.59 PM during the Program Period.
- "Hour" shall mean a period of 60 minutes from 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM as per Indian Standard Time each Day during the Program Period.
- The Program is valid for the Cardholder/s only and shall be valid and subsisting during the Program Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank. The Card Holder/s shall be required to carry out at least one transaction using his Card in the Program Period in order to be eligible for the offer.
- The offer construction shall be as follows
- Top spender every day amongst all eligible Cardholders during the Program Period shall qualify for an MOTO G. Top spender every day will be the Cardholder who does the maximum total spends inclusive of all eligible transactions done on the Card on that particular day. Only spends done on PAYUMONEY using ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card at participating merchant websites shall be considered as eligible transactions. Please refer Annexure 1 for participating merchant websites.
- Cardholders will get 15% discount on all eligible transactions (maximum discount – Rs. 75 per eligible transaction) at participating merchant websites. On the following merchants I,e "BookMyShow", "Rechargeitnow", "EasyMobilerecharge" customers will get a maximum discount of 10% instead of 15% (Max discount – Rs. 50 per eligible transaction).
- In case of a tie between two or more Cardholders who have done the highest spends, the Cardholder who has done the first transaction during that day will be eligible for the Moto G phone. e.g If customer "A" & customer "B" both have spent a total of INR 75,000 which is highest spend for that day, and where Cardholder A completed the transaction at 10.01 AM & Cardholder "B" does it at 10.11 AM. then Card Holder "A" will become eligible for the Gift.
- The winners of the Gift/s shall be intimated through email on their registered email address. The winners list shall also be displayed on ICICI Bank website.
- The winners shall be announced within 45 days of the end of the Program Period.
- The Gift/s will be sent to the qualifying customers within 60 days of the end of the Program Period.
- Facilities /services which shall not be considered as purchases for the purpose of the Program are: Cash withdrawals at ATMs and banks, Void Transactions, fuel payment, or mutual fund purchase.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer that may be made available to the Cardholders by ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall, with the help of the authorised vendor, attempt to have the Gift delivered at the registered mailing address of the Cardholder. If the Gift is undelivered, ICICI Bank shall, at its sole discretion, attempt to have the Gift delivered two more times. If the Gift is still undelivered, ICICI Bank shall hold the Gift till November 30, 2014, within which the Cardholder should contact ICICI Bank to avail the Gift. After the termination of this time period, ICICI Bank shall be under no obligation to entertain any requests or claims for the Gift Item. For the delivery of the Gift Item to the eligible Cardholder, the Cardholder understands and permits that ICICI Bank shall share the Cardholders details like name, address, phone number etc. with the authorised vendor for delivery of the Gift Items.
- Any cancellations or foreclosures on the Facility before the dispatch of the Gift will amount to cancellation of the Gift Offer to the Cardholder.
- A Cardholder will be entitled to only one Gift Offer corresponding to the total amount of the Facility availed of by the Cardholder during the Program Period.
- Gift Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- No substitutions or exchange of Gift, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Cardholder shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Gift or any of them on account of non-availability of Gift, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Cardholder.
- All visuals of the Gift in the communication sent to the Cardholder are indicative only.
III. Other Terms and Conditions
- If the Cardholder ceases to be the Cardholder/s at any time during the Program period, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Cardholder/s.
- In case the Cardholder cancels any transaction/s due to which he/she has qualified for the gift, then the Cardholder is not eligible for the Gift.
- This Program is brought to you by ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards and is made to Cardholders selected at the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Gift.
- In the event any alternative Gift is offered, selection of the same shall be at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the quality, usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift, and shall not be responsible if the same are in any way found to be defective.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardholder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any merchant establishment or Cardholder/s from the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- ICICI Bank will send the Gift to the qualifying Cardholder within 60 days of the end of the Program Period.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Cardholder due to provision of the Gift, shall be to the sole account of the Cardholder. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Gift shall be payable by the Cardholder.
- No further queries will be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Program.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Gift shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Ltd., ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P.O.Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P.O. Hyderabad - 500034".
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- These Terms And Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions . All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions .
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.