Terms and Condition
- "Alliance partner" shall mean Dish TV India Limited as "DishTV", who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who is using ICICI bank Netbanking services or holds a valid ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER Debit card/Prepaid card or holds a valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "ICICI Bank Net Banking User" shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "Cardholder" shall mean a customer to whom the Facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean Debit/Credit/Prepaid/Gift Card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Offer" shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Debit/Credit/Prepaid/Gift Card or Netbanking services.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from July 15, 2014 to March 31 , 2016, both days inclusive.
- "Website" shall mean the following "website" of the "Alliance partner" www.dishtv.in/MasterLandingPage/index.aspx?ctype=hsd
- "Void Transactions "shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /canceled/ been unsuccessful at the "website" of the "Alliance partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s Internet banking facility/service.
- "Products/Services" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
Online offers for ICICI Bank customers: 'Special Offer for All ICICI Bank Customers - Get upto 60 % Discount on New Dishtv Connection'.
- Offer 1: Dish TV (SD/SD+) connection @ Rs.599.
- Offer 2: Dish TV (HD+) connection @ Rs.999.
- Above prices shall be inclusive of installation charges but subscription charges shall be paid extra by the subscribers as per the pack opted by them.
II. Redemption Process
- Log on to www.dishtv.in/MasterLandingPage/index.aspx?ctype=hsd.
- Select the DishTV connection as desired.
- Enter the details required.
- Make payment using ICICI Bank Credit/Debit card or Netbanking services.
III. Terms & Conditions
- To avail benefits under the Offer the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/ Credit cardholder/ Debit card holders shall be required visit ICICI Bank’s offer page and have to select the dishtv online offer.
- Once the customer clicks the dishtv online offer, the link shall be routed to dishtv new connection booking page from where customers can avail the connection under any of the above offers.
- Once the connection is booked the customer will get reference number on screen/sms/email.
- Within 24 hours of booking service team of dishtv will contact the customer as per the details provided by customer at the time of booking and shall install the connection accordingly.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Credit cardholder/Debit cardholder is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- Dish TV shall have the right to refuse to install the connection at the customer premises, in case the customer fails to fulfil the necessary statutory requirement/documentation if any at the time of installation of the connection; or customer premises is not suitable for receiving signal or due to any other reason wherein Dish TV finds it valid and lawful not to install the connection at customer’s premises. However, in such cases Dish TV shall refund the amount received from the customer within 7 days and also appraise the customer the reason for such non installation of connection.
IV. Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer prescribed by ICICI Bank
- This offer is brought to you solely by the alliance partner. ICICI Bank is only communicating this offer on behalf of the Alliance partner.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the alliance partner
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the alliance partner.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services or the Cash back / discounts offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and cash back / discounts must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Alliance Partners directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the accounts holder or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or assured gifts / prizes if any.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at its 24 hours call centre number as provided in the website of the Alliance Partner.. The same shall be addressed only up to a period of 15 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Net Banking User ceases to be a ICICI Bank Net Banking User at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
V. Other Conditions
- Deactivation of Services: Notwithstanding any other rights available to Dish TV, it shall have the right to deactivate the DTH services of the customers without any notice and without any liability under the following circumstances:
- If the customer commits default in payment of Subscription charges as per the terms of this Agreement.
- If the customer violates any other terms and conditions of the subscription agreement, which will be entered with them, separately before activation of the connection.
- Recovery of SPE: Dish TV shall have the right to recover back/retrieve/ take back the SPE from the customer in case the customer does not recharge its connection within a period of 30 days from the due date and/or upon any breach of the subscription Agreement to be entered with the customer. The STB provided to the customer shall carry a life time warranty for any fault of the same provided that the connection is always recharged on or before the due date unless the reason of the fault is attributable to the customer. The said life time warranty shall lapse if the connection of the customer remains de-active for more than 30 days at any point of time in the life cycle. The customer will have to bear the visit charge of the technician after 6 months of the activation of the connection.
- Dish shall also have the right to enforce specific performance from the customer and enforce its rights to recover costs and other relief to which it may be entitled the applicable laws.