Use your ICICI Bank Credit Card, Debit Card or Prepaid Card for a minimum purchase of Rs.8,000 at VIP exclusive retail outlets and get additional cash back of 10%.
Offer Valid from July 03 to August 30, 2015.
Steps to avail the offer:
- Visit your nearest VIP exclusive retail outlets.
- Use ICICI Bank Credit,Debit Card or Prepaid Card for payment.
- Maximum Cash back of Rs.1000 per card per bill.
- Cash back amount shall be credited in Credit Card / Savings account within 60 days from the end date of the offer period.
Terms and Condition
I. ICICI Bank Offer
Additional 10% discount in the form of cash back on using ICICI Bank Credit Card, Debit cards & Prepaid Cards on purchases made at VIP exclusive outlet Offer shall be valid for the purchase of the Luggage and/or accessories from the VIP outlet PAN India during the end of the season sale as per the stores detailed on minimum purchase value of Rs. 8,000 and above. The Maximum discount in the form of cash back allowed will be Rs 1000 per bill.
Offer Period: July 03 to August 30, 2015. (both days inclusive).
II. Terms & Conditions
- The Special offer (“Offer”) is open for all individuals holding ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards (“Customers”). The offer is Open from July 03 to August 30, 2015. (“Offer Period”) at VIP Retail stores (“collectively stores”) ,for all customers who make purchase during the offer period from the store, for the net billing value of Rs 8,000/- (Rupees Eight thousand only) or above on a single bill using ICICI Bank Credit / Debit Cards as mode of payment (“Eligible bill”) . Hence, this offer is applicable to all the ICICI Bank Debit & Credit Cardholders and the payment has to made from the valid ICICI Debit and/or Credit Card only.
- The Maximum discount in the form of cash back per bill under the offer will be Rs. 1000 only.
- Offer is applicable on all products as may be available at the selected VIP Retail outlet as per the list provided herein.
- The discount in the form of cash back for the above said offer will be credited to the cardholder/s account i.e. Credit Card / Savings A/c within 60 days after offer period ends, by the ICICI Bank.
- Any customer escalation related to cash back shall be dealt by ICICI Bank & VIP for maximum period of 120 days post offer ends.
- This offer is valid at all VIP Exclusive brand Retail select outlets (PAN India) as per the list of the stores provided in the Annexure I of this agreement.
- Cardholders may also visit the website www.icicibank.com to locate the stores where the offer is applicable.
- The additional discount in the form of cash back shall be applied on the net price i.e. after deducting all the discounts which will be availed by the customers, and such net price shall be such value which is equal to or greater than Rs.8,000.
- This offer is applicable for the purchase made during the offer period only.
- This offer is non-extendable, non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- The discount in the form of cash back is applicable on a single transaction and bills cannot be clubbed to avail the offer.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer or new offer.
- Offer shall not be applicable on purchases of products through the electronic means.
- In order to avail the discount in the form of cash back, the total payment needs to be made using a valid ICICI Bank debit card, credit card or prepaid card.
- Customer will not qualify for any cash back amount in case of transaction is reversed and the same will be reversed with the concurrence of the Alliance Partner.
- All taxes , duties , levies or other statutory dues and charges including handling charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the customer. VIP shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes , duties, levies, or other statutory dues and charges including handling charges.
- In case of any operational or technical issue , VIP has all the rights to stop or discontinue this scheme before August 30, 2015, in such cases customer will be informed accordingly.
- VIP holds out no guarantee or representation about the discount in the form of cash back. Any claim or dispute regarding cash back must be resolved between customers and ICICI Bank directly without any reference to VIP. However, Alliance Partner will act as a facilitator in case of dispute or claim.
- The participation in this offer is entirely at own discretion and it is understood that the participation by the customer shall be deemed to have made on its own discretion.
- This offer can neither be exchanged for any gift nor can be transferred to any other person.
- In case of any dispute regarding applicability of the terms & conditions of this offer, the decision of V.I.P. Industries Limited shall be final and binding on the customers.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with these offers shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Mumbai only.
III. ICICI Bank Terms and Conditions
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services or the discount offered by VIP . Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and discount must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with VIP directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / discount / gift vouchers availed by the Card Holder/s under the said Offer offered by VIP .
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify VIP or the Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by VIP in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Card Holder/s shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Card Holder/s.