Use SMS Banking and get 25% extra value* on Prepaid Mobile Recharge
ICICI Bank SMS Banking helps you recharge your mobile number instantly through a single SMS.
Recharge your prepaid mobile using ICICI Bank SMS Banking and get 25% extra recharge value*. Once you recharge your prepaid mobile for the first time using SMS Banking, 25% extra recharge value will be later credited to your prepaid number.
Eg. If you recharge your mobile with ₹100, you will receive additional recharge of ₹25 within 15 days.
- This offer is available only for first time SMS Banking Prepaid Recharge Users
- Recharge value is not equivalent to talktime.
How to recharge prepaid mobile?
Just SMS MTOPUP <space> 10-digit Mobile Number <space> Telecom Operator <space> Recharge Amount <space> Last 6 digits of your ICICI Bank Account number to 9222208888.
To get this SMS format on your mobile, please give a missed call at 9222299996.
Offer valid till July 31, 2014.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Condition
For the purposes of these terms and conditions ("Terms"):
- "ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User" shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, and has a valid and active mobile number associated or registered against that account, so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Service(s) and who has received the communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer by way of direct mailer / e-mailer / SMS or any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- "ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Service(s)" shall mean mobile banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User over multiple mobile communication platforms including but not limited to Short Message Service (SMS).
- "Offer Period" shall mean period commencing from June 12, 2014 to July 31, 2014 (both days inclusive).
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been canceled by the Merchant Establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
- "iMobile" shall mean ICICI Bank's mobile banking application.
- "SMS Banking Service" shall mean prepaid mobile recharge facility, direct-to-home connection recharge facility and Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) facility made available by ICICI Bank through SMS Banking.
- "Prepaid Mobile Recharge Service or Service" shall mean prepaid mobile recharge facility made available by ICICI Bank through SMS Banking.
- This offer is available to ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User on his first transaction on Prepaid Mobile Recharge through SMS Banking Service during the offer period from June 12, 2014 to July 31, 2014.
- ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User shall be required to avail the Service during the offer period in order to be eligible for the offer.
- ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User shall have to send the following SMS in order to avail the Service:
"MTOPUP <10-Digit Mobile Number> <Telecom Operator> <Recharge Amount> <Last 6 Digits of Bank Account Number>" to 9222208888
- ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User who successfully does a transaction using the Service shall be eligible for 25% extra recharge value up to a maximum limit of Rs.25, will be credited to the mobile number recharged through this service.
- The extra recharge value offered shall be credited within 15 days to the mobile number which was originally recharged using this Service.
- In case the 25% extra recharge value is unavailable with your telecom operator, the closest value to 25% will be awarded
- This offer is valid only for the select set of ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have recieved communication about the offer from ICICI Bank, during the offer period.
III. Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the ICICI Bank Mobile Banking user shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- If the ICICI Bank Mobile Banking user ceases to be the ICICI Bank Mobile Banking user at any time during the Offer, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Mobile Banking user.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Offer should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Limited (Phone Banking & Correspondence Unit), ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032".
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Internet Banking service of ICICI Bank. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Merchant Establishments. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the ICICI Bank Internet Banking user with the Merchant Establishment directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss / damage / claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods / services availed of by the ICICI Bank Mobile Banking user under the Offer.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify / change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Offer shall be borne solely by the ICICI Bank Internet Banking user and ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.