Transfer funds for free with m.icicibank.com
Presenting an exclusive offer for m.icicibank customers! Now you can transfer funds to non ICICI Bank accounts for free using NEFT through m.icicibank.com.
All charges for NEFT fund transfers will be reversed to your account.
Offer valid till April 07, 2016.
How to use NEFT on m.icicibank.com?
Login to m.icicibank.com using your ICICI Bank Internet Banking User ID & Password > Select Fund Transfer > Select To Other Bank Account > Payment mode NEFT > Select Payee > Enter Amount Authenticate using Grid card
(Add Payees using ICICI Bank Internet Banking on Desktop/Laptop)
Timings for NEFT:
Monday to Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday)
Terms and Condition
- The Offer is valid only for select set of m.icicibank.com User(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by m.icicibank.com User/s is on a voluntary basis.
- "Offer" shall mean refund of the NEFT fee charged on an NEFT transaction done on the m.icicibank.com during the promo period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from March 23, 2016 to April 07, 2016, both days inclusive.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- This offer is available only for the customers of ICICI Bank using m.icicibank.com.
- To avail benefits under the Offer m.icicibank.com User shall be required to do any NEFT transaction during the offer period using m.icicibank.com.
- The fee will be refunded within 45 days of the NEFT transaction.
III. The availability of the offer is based on the following criteria
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank customer(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.