Get ₹100 flat off at Flipkart when you activate* iMobile for the first time.
Download and start using iMobile app for the first time and get ₹100 off at Flipkart.com. You can receive the download link by sending ‘iMobile’ in SMS to 5676766.
The first 5,000 new activations during promo period will get Flipkart gift card worth ₹100. No minimum purchase required to redeem this gift card.
This offer is valid till March 31, 2016.
*Activate means customers who have been sent e-mail/ SMS by ICICI Bank and out of those who have downloaded and activated for the first time during offer period (March 22 to 31, 2016).
How to avail this offer?
- Just download and activate iMobile
- If you are among the first 5,000 customers who have downloaded and activated iMobile for the first time during the offer period, you will get a Flipkart gift card worth ₹100
- We will send you Flipkart gift card in your secured mailbox within 15 days from login
- Visit www.Flipkart.com and redeem your voucher within 7 days
Terms and Condition
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean "Flipkart".
- "ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User" shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank iMobile Service(s) or who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Service(s) "shall mean Mobile Banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User through iMobile.
- “ICICI Bank iMobile” shall mean the mobile banking application provided by ICICI Bank which can be downloaded and activated from various mobile appstores
- "Offer" shall mean benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from March 22, 2016 to March 31, 2016 both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s Internet Banking facility/service.
- "Products/Services" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- "Website" shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner: www.flipkart.com.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- First 5000 customers who have downloaded and activated iMobile by ICICI Bank for the first time on their registered mobile phone during the Offer period will get Flipkart gift card worth Rs.100. Customers who have been sent communication about this offer by ICICI Bank via email/ SMS and out of those who download and activate iMobile for the first time from mobile during the offer period.
- This offer is valid from March 11, 2016 to March 31, 2016.
- This gift card worth Rs.100 is valid on all product purchases available at www.Flipkart.com and there is no minimum purchase required to redeem this gift card.
- Eligible customers will be sent the gift cards through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking secure mailbox within 15 days from login.
- The offer is valid only on purchases from website www.Flipkart.com.
- To avail the discount the customer has to use the given gift card.
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank Internet Banking User(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Internet Banking User/s is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Internet Banking User/s must avail the Offer within 7 days from receiving gift card.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
III. Terms Prescribed by The Alliance Partner :Gift card Terms and Conditions
- Flipkart Gift Cards (GC) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and is the issuer of Gift Cards.
- The GC can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com only
- A GC can be purchased on www.flipkart.com using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, DebitCard and Net Banking.
- GCs can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. GC payment option is not available for single order with multiple sellers
- GCs cannot be used to purchase other GCs, GCs cannot be used to purchase Flipkart First subscriptions
- If the order value exceeds the GC amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount
- If the order value is less than the amount of the GC, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same GC and can be used for subsequent transactions
- GCs will expire after 12 months from the date of issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter
- GCs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit
- You can combine and use a maximum of 15 Gift Cards per order. They can be combined with promotional codes
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the GC. Flipkart.com or QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if card is lost, stolen or used without Flipkart Gift Cards (GC) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and is the issuer of Gift Cards
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the GC. Flipkart.com or QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if card is lost, stolen or used without permission. Once the GC has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the GC PIN or GC number as confidential. In the event of any misuse of GC due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser, Flipkart/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for the same and no refund can be issued.
- Flipkart.com/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the GCs and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- Validity of GCs cannot be extended, new GCs cannot be provided against the expired/unused Gift Cards.
- In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details as per Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd /Flipkart.com retains the right to cancel the GC issued.
- GCs are a Prepaid Instrument subjected to regulations by Reserve Bank of India. Flipkart/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd will be legally required to share the details of the purchase of the GCs and transaction undertaken using the GC. The issuer is also required to share the Know Your Customer (KYC) details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the GC with RBI or such statutory authorities, as per statutory guidelines issued from time to time. The Flipkart/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may contact the purchaser of the GC in this regard.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with GC purchase.
- GCs cannot be reloaded or resold.
IV. General Terms
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Internet Banking User/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Internet Banking User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Internet Banking User/s.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only up to a period of 2 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Internet Banking User ceases to be an ICICI Bank Internet Banking User at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Internet Banking User.