Terms and Condition
- Alliance Partner” shall mean Provogue India Ltd, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer (as defined below).
- “Customer/s” shall mean any eligible customers of ICICI Bank availing of personal loans during the Offer Period (as defined below).
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from September 30, 2017 to December 31,2017, both days inclusive.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner
- “Website” shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner i.e. URL www.provogue.com/icicicreditcard
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /deemed unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- Only the customers of ICICI Bank availing of personal loans during the Offer Period shall be eligible for the Offer as detailed herein.
- Customers can avail of the Alliance Partner’s merchandise worth Rs 2499/- or Rs 3499 by paying a handling charge of Rs 299 or Rs.399/ respectively.
- Customers may refer to the Website for selection of the Product and payment details.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non- encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- Any person availing of the Offer shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
Steps to avail the offer:
- Customer shall follow the below mentioned process to avail of the Offer:
- Customer has to Log on to www.provogue.com/icicicreditcard
- Apply the “coupon code” as provided by ICICI Bank to the Customer to redeem the offer.
- Customer shall select the Product as per the categories available on the Website.
- Customer shall make the requisite payment of applicable handling charges as provided on the Website.
- Once the Customer selects the Product of his/her choice, the Alliance Partner shall deliver the Product to the Customer at the address provided by the Customer to the Alliance Partner on the Website.
- Customers shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
Representations and Warranties
- The Offer is exclusively provided by the Alliance Partner. ICICI Bank is only communicating this offer to Customers on behalf of the Alliance Partner. ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused to the Customer or any third party due to the delivery of the Product.
- ICICI Bank neither guarantees nor makes any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Product under the Offer provided by Alliance Partner.
- This Offer shall be valid till stocks of the Product are available with the Alliance Partner.
- The Alliance Partner shall not make any delivery to the state of Kerala due to additional taxation levied on courier services.
ICICI Bank and the Alliance Partner reserve the right to add/alter/modify/change or vary the terms and conditions mentioned herein, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. The Alliance Partner shall not be liable for any claims or grievances solely attributable to online payment services of banks used for making payment towards the Product and handling charges.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India. All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of Offer or otherwise relating hereto, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Mumbai only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
Notice and Communication
- All communication / notices with regard to the said claims attributable to the Alliance Partner should be addressed to Provogue India Ltd., 105 / 106, Provogue house, Off New Link road , Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the email address email@example.com without any reference to ICICI Bank’s liability towards any delay or loss that may be caused to the Customer or any third party due to the delivery of the Product.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer shall be addressed by the Alliance Partner within 15 working days of the transaction.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute any claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner. In the event of any Customer claims arising due to any acts and omission on the part of ICICI Bank or claims or fraud related to the net banking, ICICI Bank shall be liable to address such disputes.
- The Offer shall not be available whenever or wherever prohibited by ICICI Bank, as per it’s sole discretion and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- If at any time, any customer of ICICI Bank ceases to be a Customer for the purposes of the Offer contained herein, then all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such customer.